Patyal's journal ~ Healthy road to my 45th birthday

Options
Patyal
Patyal Posts: 3 Member
To keep myself motivated :flowerforyou: .

Super sunny and nice weather in Dallas. Perfect for an outside workout.

Replies

• ksfischer
    ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    To keep myself motivated :flowerforyou: .

Super sunny and nice weather in Dallas. Perfect for an outside workout.

How is it going Patyal's??
  • Patyal
    Patyal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :glasses:

I dropped 1 more pound. I was a bit worried for today cuz my friend invited me to have lunch. I chose a salad, which was actually very high in calories due to all the fillings they put in it (chips, croutons, etc). Later we went to the movies. Generally I have huge cravings for the bread, which I had none, and was able not to have any snacks in the movies (generally I would get a hot dog/soda combo or a popcorn/soda one). I kept it clean :-)

Came back home to cook my dinner, grilled tuna steak and a cabbage/apple cooked salad.

Thanks for checking
  • ksfischer
    ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :glasses:

I dropped 1 more pound. I was a bit worried for today cuz my friend invited me to have lunch. I chose a salad, which was actually very high in calories due to all the fillings they put in it (chips, croutons, etc). Later we went to the movies. Generally I have huge cravings for the bread, which I had none, and was able not to have any snacks in the movies (generally I would get a hot dog/soda combo or a popcorn/soda one). I kept it clean :-)

Came back home to cook my dinner, grilled tuna steak and a cabbage/apple cooked salad.

Thanks for checking

YAY!!!!! WAY TO GO FOR ANOTHER POUND DOWN!!!! :flowerforyou: And awesome job on eating cleaner and healthier!! I too have found that salads seem to be the worst when you eat out. Loaded with calories! I have found if you still to a high protein meat and veggies you are fuller and have consumed far less calories.
  • happymom2013
    Options
    Patyal!!! you are so disciplined, i wish i was like that.. keep up the good work!!