Anyone starting Jan 1 or 2? Want to form a group?

Options

Replies

• usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Okay I was going to do a round of the Shred as I did that in Dec, the though of doing the same workout day in day our for 10 days is just not what I want to do right now, as I was just about to do it I changed my mind, I have BR so decided to do that instead - I'm also doing DDP yoga beginners level, which I started Yesterday

Off to do workout one :)
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Let's just keep replying to this post for ease unless somebody else wants to moderate the group! :)

I'm going to be alternating vinyasa yoga and JMBR each day.

Feel free to post your daily workout even if it isn't JMBR -- many of us seem to be mixing it up!
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Workout one done :) And it was a refreshing change from the shred :) I'm going to take measurements and before pics etc and intend to follow it as the set program!
  • akramp13
    akramp13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the program today! I'd love to be part of a group.
  • milo321
    milo321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    a.m. wt workout done. am loving the weight workouts..the cardio is kicking my rear! do we get a free t-shirt if we gack during a workout? LOL ;)
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I started today too!
  • wl4good
    wl4good Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started today. I really hope to finish this time. I have a week long vacation in a few weeks where I won't be able to follow the program. So I'm going to be a week behind everyone else since I will do an extra week of week 3 in lieu of starting completely over. I've started and stopped this program 3 times in the past 4 months so at this point I want to prove to myself that I can finish this more than achieving the physical results.
  • mms1735
    mms1735 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started today! This is my second time starting; last time was before the holidays and was not a good idea! New year, new focus! :smile:
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow, this will be my second time through... I completed it last May, but now I haven't exercised in a few weeks so it will be hard!
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I did the weights dvd this morning. My arms are feeling it!

I may do my own cardio not her dvd...not sure. I need to get back to my running.
  • YouAreYourChoices
    YouAreYourChoices Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started Sunday. I have been doubling up the routines, well basically doing the fat burning week (doing each routine + cardio dvd daily) but I intend to do it the whole program long to hopefully get more fat loss. I'm also trying to add as much other cardio into my week as I can stand.. so far I have been to sore for the most part but hopefully that will change. :)

Good luck everyone!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am alternating a vinyasa yoga class with this workout, so today I did an hour of yoga for 175 cals (per my HRM). Looking forward to Jillian tomorrow!

Great work so far everybody! Have a great day.
  • milo321
    milo321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    did cardio 1 today. am supposed to do again tonite, but my knee is sore...may do indoor cycling instead.
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    I did video 2 yesterday! I found it easier than video 1, cardio today :)
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Suzanne.May I please join you too.I will be starting on the 7th It's nice to meet everyone :smile:
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine and will be starting in a couple weeks, but thought I would join this group anyway to get me PUMPED up!! :-)
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I restarted this program last Monday (12/31). Count me in! I did this program last fall and loved it!
  • kmy070487
    Options
    I started the progran on January 4th! I'd love to be part of the group!
  • Dmkolls
    Dmkolls Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I started this program Tuesday of this week. Love to join a group for this program!
  • Rbecky80
    Rbecky80 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started on 1/2 and going strong. If love to be a part of a group to hold me accountable. Hope it's not too late to join!