Week #2 Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• Lifestyle_change_get_fit
    Options
    Im up for the challenge... i had a great 1st week :)
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Okay I done 45 minutes(3/15 minutes) and I got my water in.
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am in! I did a bunch of cooking this weekend and froze it in right portion containers so it is easy to take for lunch or even reheat for dinner. I also just got back from 60 mins cardio at the gym :)

great idea!
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Okay - 45 minutes of cardio in today and am WAY over my 64 ounces of water! :drinker:
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great. I can do this challenge easily. I do 30 mins a day of 30DS and the FabAbs in January workout! easy :)

Mon 14Jan- 32 mins of cardio - DONE
    water - 64 oz, DONE
    portion control - easy.. I portion out everything I eat. Managed :)
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I got the water and 40 minutes of cardio down today!
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! (:
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Did 78 minutes of cardio today!! Definitely going to try to do that two more times this week!! :D

Portion control was pretty easy today, hopefully I can do that for the rest of the week.

Only drank 5 glasses of water, definitely need to try to do 8... I fail so bad at drinking water lmao.
  • Muktak
    Muktak Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Done with the cardio..and going strong on water
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    did 45 mins of fast paced walking , including walking over an overpass that has some hills up/down
    and did 15 wall pushups as trying to do that other challenge that another member posted.

portion control has been good.

need to work on water..probably only getting about 24-30oz of water in a day......
  • AtoZminus44
    Options
    off to drink some water and do cardio now. (this is easier than pushups since I have an injured wrist). Week one was good. I welcome week 2.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I'm in - 30 mins done both yesterday and today. I have also been great with my water, finding ways to fit it in.
    I reinstated planning meals ahead and portion measuring yesterday to get myself back on track.
  • I had exactly 30 mins today at the gym because of a meeting at work but I did it and I made sure I burned 300+ calories too :) Portion control has been good the past couple of days now I just noticed I might have slacked a bit on the water yesterday. I just don’t drink near as much on these freezing days for some reason.
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Portion control? Done and done.
    Water today and yesterday is going good~ And lord I did that 30 day shred video today ... angriest half hour of my life.
  • Ibelievenme2
    Options
    Day 2 Tuesday 45 minutes stationary bike 3/ 15 minutes
  • smexime
    smexime Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    1/14 &1/15- weights and at least a 35 min walk on each day :> Portion control.... I've been sick and not really hungry, I will try to do better tomorrow :>
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Portion control has been in check and water intake has been roughly 80 oz per day. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
  • BLooM817
    Options
    doing good on the water intake, and portion control, but gotta step it up on the exercise. Looking forward to another Sat. morning Zumba though! Climbing the stairs for 15 minutes during lunch break too. Baby steps!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    30 min run this morning, have gotten all my water in already and meals have been measured!
  • Ibelievenme2
    Options
    It is Wednesday and I got in 45 minutes 3/15 minutes on stationary bike.