Before Pictures

Options
Alcoria
Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
hey everyone so i thought i would start a before picture thread so please if anyone else is willing to feel free to post yours as well. I used tinypic.com to upload my pics to get the /img code just remember to copy and paste in here but before posting replace the /IMG with lowercase /img and it will post your pic.

so these are not in any way perfect lol im at 188lbs

243qpaq.jpg

1hczuq.jpg

2nu8zq.jpg

Enjoy!

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    You are so brave! Thank you for sharing your before pics. I'm so looking forward to seeing your progress during the next 60 days and beyond!
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    as am i :P im really excited about this program and i cant wait to start seeing some results also i am only going by inches and if i do lose weight it will just be an added bonus at this point i lose weight very very hard and slow and i always in the past tried doing it by my weight progress but got discouraged when i saw a 5 lb gain a week depending on what was going on with my body at the time so im only focusing on inches for the most part

edit: my head looks so small compared to my body lol
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Great plan to go by measurements. I lost weight first, then started working out after my weight loss. I have issues with my thyroid, so coming weightloss and workouts was so hard for me. You can do it, I've noticed a bunch of upper body toning in this program so far, I didn't take measurements myself, but I took my first "before " pictures ever. If I would have been smart, I would have done them before I ever lost weight, it never occurred to me. Great job making that commitment.