30 day shred complete

Options
Jennifer076
Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
Well I completed 30ds this morning. Results 16.5" & 8.2lbs lost. I am hoping this link/pictures work.

30ds%20Before%20and%20After[img][/img]

Replies

• cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Wow - 8 lbs and so many inches!! Yes, your link works and I can really see a difference. Great job!!!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I can see a huge difference. :) That is awesome!
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great job if it wasnt for my knee injury, i would have been here with you
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I did it!!!! I did it!!! I did it!!!! I finished day 10 of level 3 today. I will post results tomorrow. I know I had some "problems" over the holidays and did not lose as much as I would have liked, but I still pushed myself to finish the program. Level 3 was hard. I had to change a few things up due to a back injury.
  • momshorses
    Options
    Well I completed 30ds this morning. Results 16.5" & 8.2lbs lost. I am hoping this link/pictures work.

30ds%20Before%20and%20After[img][/img]

Awesome!!! Great results!!!
  • cjsacto
    Options
    I did it!!!! I did it!!! I did it!!!! I finished day 10 of level 3 today. I will post results tomorrow. I know I had some "problems" over the holidays and did not lose as much as I would have liked, but I still pushed myself to finish the program. Level 3 was hard. I had to change a few things up due to a back injury.

Congratulations!! That's fantastic!

Level 3 has been terrible for me. I can't do all the exercises so I don't think I'm getting as much out of it as I did Level 1 & 2, and my back hurts (goes away if I skip a day). I haven't given up yet. I have 6 days left.
  • momshorses
    Options

Congratulations!! That's fantastic!

Level 3 has been terrible for me. I can't do all the exercises so I don't think I'm getting as much out of it as I did Level 1 & 2, and my back hurts (goes away if I skip a day). I haven't given up yet. I have 6 days left.

I found the superman was a major contributor to my back pain. I changed it up to deadlifts so I still worked my back and I did much better.
  • crystalep13
    crystalep13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    so good to hear good results.... I am on day two of 30 day shred
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Keep at it! I am on Day 9 of Level 3, and I take back the bad things I said about it... the first few days of each level were tough. (Still can't really do rock star jumps very well).

I did Levels 1 & 2 without stopping, but now I am doing Level 3 every other day and I stopped for a few days at the beginning of the year. It's taking longer but I haven't quit and I'm doing other exercises, too. So... for me it will be the 45 Day Shred, lol. With mostly good eating and in combination with other cardio, I've seen a 10 lb loss and 2.5 inches from the waist. A lot of people seemed to have lost more inches. Most important to me, I can really tell that my endurance and strength have improved. Butt kicks seem easy now, I can do a real push up, I'm closer to doing full squats, etc. I can feel muscles in my arms and legs that weren't there before!
  • crystalep13
    crystalep13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wow that's awesome.... everyone is different.... thanks for the inspiration.... im just doin one week at a time