Wednesday 1/16/13

Options
fludderbye
fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
Well I had all intentions of getting up early to get this in - but bed was so warm and comfy i didnt want to budge

But then my phone rang- 2 hr delay for Daughters school (ice)-

:grumble: d*amn i'm awake now-

So i get dress & just to punish myself for lack of enthusiasm i moved to lvl 2 today :noway:

i will say it like this its tougher then lvl 1 but its not- makes no sense i know- i found myself going with the harder chick more then the easier chick- so dont be afraid to go on to lvl 2-

I was even able to keepp my weights the entire time- !!! :happy:

how is your day going ??

Replies

• jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Same here - 90 minute delay for the kids. But, I had to get to work early and the drive took me an hour (you would think that in the northeast we would know how to plow major highways by now!!).

Anyway, I am going on to day 5 on level 1 tonight. I'm going to try to follow the harder one (except for the push ups - which are killing me!). I'm liking the DVD - the only problem is that you can't fast forward through all the talking in the beginning - it's driving me nuts!
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I know drives me crazy as well- i start the dvd then walk away & come back when i can press what lvlv i want
  • tromig33
    Options
    Just complete my day 8 of 30DS but tried level 2 today but I felt I needed to mix it up and wow....more intense but nice to change the moves...I will see how sore I am tomorrow and see if I feel like level 1 or 2...I figured as long as I do 30 day of shred period that it does not matter which workout I do....bring on day 9.
  • heck7030
    Options
    Still going strong on level 1. Today will be day 9. My daughter wanted to do Level 2 the other day so I watched and I will start it on Friday or Saturday. The push ups are still killing me. I can get through the first round but not the second. Oh Well, guess my upper body strength needs more work.
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I completed Level 2 day 2 today. The planks are killer, but the time flies! Sweat buckets today!
  • Meljensen4
    Options
    I skipped day 8 level 1 last night :( purely laziness & I feel horrible about it!!soooo, i'm definitey getting back to it tonight & i'm also starting 6 week 6 pack tonight. Has anyone tried it?