Sugar & Spice F@#$ the sugar

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Also Being blindfolded.. Something about not being able to see what hes doing makes the sensation that much more powerful....

Blindfolding is good but gaging is too much for me.

Never been gagged..... I'm loud and my guys seem to like it so gagging me would be counterproductive. Plus then I couldn't use my mouth lol.... Though handcuffs are fun
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Also Being blindfolded.. Something about not being able to see what hes doing makes the sensation that much more powerful....

Blindfolding and some soft ropes...for those that can't help but resist when being teased. I'm usually dominant so this is a big turn on for me. No gagging though...
  • jenbit
    Options

Blindfolding and some soft ropes...for those that can't help but resist when being teased. I'm usually dominant so this is a big turn on for me. No gagging though...

I love it when the guy gets all dominant all me... Also Ice in bed is lots and lots of fun
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Group sex. The more, the better.
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    One of my best sexual experiences...

Was seeing a lady, long distance relationship. She was preparing dinner when I pulled into the drive way. As I snuck into the kitchen, she was washing dishes. Was in a small white summer dress. I came up behind her and started kissing her neck and shoulders. She grasped the sides of the kitchen counter...had a warm wet sponge in her hand. Warm water was still running...I instinctively grabbed the sponge and ran it over the water and started pouring warm water over front of her neck...it ran down her chest and legs and that sexual electricity in the air got so thick, you just felt it.

That's eff'n hot!

Other than that, I'm kinda digging all of the above so far. Will admit, would love to have my hair washed and all that goes with that. Steamy!
  • SVCat
    Options

I've never had that, never been interested in it because I love focusing on just one. Taking my time and not being in a rush. That being said, I've had a few propositions for threesomes and even some group sex, have lately been mildly interested. Any of you guys ever done it? I'm sure some of you felt a little hesitant. How did you feel the first time?
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

Have you done this or is it just a fantasy?
  • jenbit
    Options

I've never had that, never been interested in it because I love focusing on just one. Taking my time and not being in a rush. That being said, I've had a few propositions for threesomes and even some group sex, have lately been mildly interested. Any of you guys ever done it? I'm sure some of you felt a little hesitant. How did you feel the first time?

:blushing: well ummmmhhhhh not quiet, I have had sex with multiple couples in the same room and there may have been some group fondeling but I only had sex with one person in that group
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    New location fantasy is In a helicopter!!!! It would be amazing!

Non-location fantasy....Man all tied up and just have your way teasing until he gets loose.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

Lets be honest, a 3-some is just an excuse for ladies to let their inner lesbian out.... the dude is just a really lucky pawn!

**This would be two girls and a guy 3-some
  • jenbit
    Options

Lets be honest, a 3-some is just an excuse for ladies to let their inner lesbian out.... the dude is just a really lucky pawn!

I go back and forth on 3 somes..... 1 I would want 2 guys and me and 2 I really like to have my attention on my "work" I don't know if I could do that with 2 guys but yeah its always been on my fantasy list
  • SVCat
    Options

I go back and forth on 3 somes..... 1 I would want 2 guys and me and 2 I really like to have my attention on my "work" I don't know if I could do that with 2 guys but yeah its always been on my fantasy list

I have really really been wanting a BJ by two ladies at the same time. The stars haven't aligned yet...it is bound to happen, even if I have to smother my stuff in bacon grease, chocolate, peantut butter, whatever it takes.
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options

Not a fan of this myself. I'm a one-on-one kinda girl. Think you get much more out of it.
  • jenbit
    Options

I have really really been wanting a BJ by two ladies at the same time. The stars haven't aligned yet...it is bound to happen, even if I have to smother my stuff in bacon grease, chocolate, peantut butter, whatever it takes.

This happened to a guy friend of mine.. He went to the mens room and 2 chicks followed him in and went down on him.... I know its true cause the manager atthe bar we go to walked in and busted the in all their glory. I told him **** like that only happens to him and penthouse forum.....
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

You might want to put any animals in their kennels before you put that combo on your crank!!

..... I speak from experience. :noway:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

I volunteer!
  • SVCat
    Options

You might want to put any animals in their kennels before you put that combo on your crank!!

I'll make sure I put my goldfish back in his bowl.
  • jenbit
    Options

Can I ask what the goldfish is doing outside of its bowl? lol
  • SVCat
    Options

Can I ask what the goldfish is doing outside of its bowl? lol

He was walking my dog.
  • jenbit
    Options
    One of my favortie fantasies (probably casue I love when it actually happens) is to be woken up having sex.... Not foreplay acually in the act and all of a sudden the sensations wake me up sooooo good