New to group

Options
Ruttie3
Ruttie3 Posts: 2 Member
I'm new to this blogging stuff but was attracted to your beautiful garden! I'll be 66 in March and will also be retiring from the job I've held for 32 years. Excited and scared at the same time. Need to find friends and things to keep me busy and occupied as I begin a new chapter of mat life.

Replies

• maesgrammie
    maesgrammie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome - usually someone has beaten me to this, happy to be the first. Congratulations on both your upcoming birthday and retirement. I hope you'll enjoy both.
  • sumo42
    sumo42 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone, I turned 70 December 27. I've been a runner (actually a "slogger" but I always finish) for many years. I started off the year with a Resolution Run at a local park here in Baltimore and I'm inspired to get back to the gym. I work full time and some of my co-workers now belong to MFP so that's been a lot of fun.

Motto: never, never give up (Thank you, Winston Churchill). - suzanne
  • mmuz
    mmuz Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    And welcome to the newbie. I have not written anything in so long but I'm still here. I will be getting a new great grand baby in June, I'm so excited. I don't know if a wee girl or boy yet. I have been under the weather for a while it has made me lose some weight and that is not how I want to lose. But I'm working on getting back on my feet. I wish all of you a happy day and it sure is cold on my side of the world. Idaho burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it is 0 degrees today. :)