AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    CARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blushing: :blushing: :noway: :devil:

hehehe!! Just kiddin. Very nice :bigsmile: :wink:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    you're welcome.. Now pony up lol

And this is where it gets awkward! I totally can't! Oh private message..sure.. I am deliciously filthy.. but just can't do it in print, in public. Sigh.

I think I speak for everyone when I say: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Come on really ... I'm an open book ,,,, although SV idea is acceptable too
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    so we just post dirty things here?
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Okay... FINE. None of you live remotely nearby... lol

The fantasy rotation currently contains the following:

1. Exploring some definite sub tendencies - being tied up, blindfolded, instructed, teased etc. More the mental aspect and connection though.. a little deeper than just playing at it, if that makes sense. Would have to be a very unique man.
    2. My office, short skirt, nothing on underneath, over the desk, trying to stay quiet (not likely!)
    3. 3 some - probably with 2 women and yes it is totally an excuse to explore bi-curiosity
    4. Being in the same room with another couple - voyeur/exhibitionist thing
    5. Public places - have done a fair bit but never had the chance to play in water sadly
    6. Concept of sleeping or pretending to be asleep - in bed or on a beach etc. and having someone surprise me
    7. And okay.. I often imagine a lineup of my exes (they all want me madly of course).. and I get to basically pick who gets to do what (based on what they were good at) to service me. Very much a dominant/control thing that I would never act on!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! Carl .. where the hell did that come from! lol. You dirty boy!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Since Carl went and made this 'private' for today...
    Leave your door open, let me come in and find you laying on your stomach in your bed. That's been a reocurring dream for a while.

Been there done that... could be convinced to do that quite regularly.
    Sliding into the shower behind me while I'm in there all slick and warm from the water .

Love that one... when the height differential works.
    I want to walk into your office in my stilettos .. with nothing on under my skirt and walk behind your desk and help myself to you ..

Done something similar... 4" heels, thigh high fishnets, skirt w/ nothing under... on a date to the movies.
    Was seeing a lady, long distance relationship. She was preparing dinner when I pulled into the drive way. As I snuck into the kitchen, she was washing dishes. Was in a small white summer dress. I came up behind her and started kissing her neck and shoulders. She grasped the sides of the kitchen counter...had a warm wet sponge in her hand. Warm water was still running...I instinctively grabbed the sponge and ran it over the water and started pouring warm water over front of her neck...it ran down her chest and legs and that sexual electricity in the air got so thick, you just felt it.
    Starts like one of my favorite (unfulfilled) fantasies... being snuck up on and interrupted in the kitchen... whether at the sink, stove, or counter.

Carl - heavy hand of applause coming from my apartment to you. Well written, very thought provoking. ;)

Wake up sex - Yes please! Well, as long as it's not TOO early!

My contribution - location fantasy = elevator.
  • jenbit
    Options
    One of my favorites was back when my bar was a little different and my friends and I used to hang there after closing (we once spent 24 hours there lol) Sex on a pool table The felt is amazing on your skin, just slightly abraiding.
  • jenbit
    Options
    Also ocean sex is not as much fun as pool sex.... Its the sand it really does get everywhere lol
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Also ocean sex is not as much fun as pool sex.... Its the sand it really does get everywhere lol

Yeah.. I was thinking more lake, pool or hot tub.. funny enough I could have made the hot tub thing come true last Sunday night.. but didn't!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Sex on a jet ski...awesome core workout.
    Sex in a stairwell...the risk of getting caught and the perfect angles. Yumm...
    Sex in front of drill sergeant as she looks on and my partner doesn't know it....that's been my favorite. : )
  • go_fast
    go_fast Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Huge hot tub full of people. I just pulled her bathing suit bottom aside & stuck my finger in her. She started breathing really hard & her upper lip was quivering. Half the excitement was the fact that no one else knew what we were doing.
  • jenbit
    Options
    Sex in front of drill sergeant as she looks on and my partner doesn't know it....that's been my favorite. : )

So *shocking* I have a slightly exobitionist side and would often leave my sliding glass door blinds open while have sex..... One day my BF(exh) look out the window and about 4 of our guy friends are sitting there drinking beer and watching us lol
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

So *shocking* I have a slightly exobitionist side and would often leave my sliding glass door blinds open while have sex..... One day my BF(exh) look out the window and about 4 of our guy friends are sitting there drinking beer and watching us lol

I love the 'risk' of getting caught, but I wouldnt actually like to be caught!! :noway:

Stairs are great!! That's one of my best memories......as we VERY nearly DID get caught......was hilarious........awww :love:
  • jenbit
    Options

I love the 'risk' of getting caught, but I wouldnt actually like to be caught!! :noway:

Stairs are great!! That's one of my best memories......as we VERY nearly DID get caught......was hilarious........awww :love:

Best stair sex scene was in the movie The history of violence super hottttt
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    You need to pay more attention to your hubby's fantasies :bigsmile:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    You need to pay more attention to your hubby's fantasies :bigsmile:
    ^
    What she said. :laugh:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Waiting for Christine to respond.. :smile:

Hahahahahahahaha.

I have too many fantasies lol
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Leave your door open, let me come in and find you laying on your stomach in your bed. That's been a reocurring dream for a while.

Sliding into the shower behind me while I'm in there all slick and warm from the water .

Been there, done that.....and not that long ago. Talk about hot!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome!

But I do not feel comfortable enough to share my fantasies/experiences(that haven't already been posted).