Week 1 weigh in - 18 Jan

Options
leilaphoenix
leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
Hi everyone.

Please weigh in here for week 1

Please post your current weight and tell us a bit about how your week has gone.

Replies

• CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Not a great start :-(

Start weight - 11 Jan - 133lbs
    Week 1 - 18 Jan - 134lbs

On paper I should have lost half a pound this week. The stress of being made redundant is seriously getting to me, and I can only assume that this is affecting my metabolism is some way.

I hope all you guys have done better than me!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    11th January - 146.6
    18th January - 145.1; lost 1.4 this week :smile:

Total competition loss 1.4

Hit the gym 4 times this week. Had one really bad eating day where I ate everything in sight :embarassed: .....but no long term damage done!

Sue :smile: xxx
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    11th Jan - 153 lbs
    18th Jan - 152 lbs

Not a bad week but could have been better, Jillian Michaels has helped me iron out those folds in my back at waist level, I was so thrilled when I looked in the mirror and they were gone!! It's smooth now. Now to get rid of that pudge of fat right behind my armpit -I can't bear it!!
  • walk_fit
    walk_fit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    1/11-190.7lbs
    1/18-191lbs

Had mild case of the flu recovering. Will get moving this week.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 134
    Week 1 weight: 133

I had an awesome week workout-wise, but could probably work on eating back more of my exercise calories this week because I'm not doing myself any favours netting as low as I have this week.
  • hotsashno1
    hotsashno1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    11th Jan - 232 lbs
    18th Jan - 230 lbs

Very happy 2lbs down!!
    Had a very slow start to the week where I hadn't lost anything at all so decided to up the excercise and went to Zumba. As well being really fun I was delighted see myself 1lb lighter the next day.

Lets hope next week is just a successful :)
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 137.4lbs. This means a big loss for me this week. My weight tends to drop off in one swoop on TOM week and that happens to be this week. In parallel my eating hasn't been great and I've not been doing as much exercise as usual. I can't cycle to work at the moment because of the snow and this also affects my running. However, I'm trying to walk everywhere and did quite a bit of snow walking over the last few days.

Next week I hope to get my eating back on track and get to the gym and stop using the weather as an excuse.
  • mikee007
    mikee007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    18th Jan weigh in 242 pounds loss of 1 pound happy with that as lost 7 pounds on the week before
    Starting on this challenge, have been doing alternative days fasting, which is good for me as i can
    Eat well on none fasting days, already this week for lunch have had fish and chips from chippy and
    Pie and chips on the next none fasting day, Still trying to loose the Christmas gain but will get there
    Soon. :))
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    SW - 11 Jan - 122lbs
    CW - 18 Jan - 121lbs

I am happy with a loss! I am only a few lbs away from GW:smile:
  • Wiseinwellness
    Wiseinwellness Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    This was a good week for me. In spite of the cold weather, the roads were dry so I biked to work M-W. And then, I had a cold that made eating less than interesting. The side benefit of which is a week without missing chocolate. I think I'll carry that on for next week. That, plus I'm hellishly motivated!!

SW 158
    Today 156
  • tbullock11
    tbullock11 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Starting weight=189 pounds
    week 1 weight = 187.2 pounds

I am finally down to where I was before Christmas! I hope the loss is permanent but I don't know. I keep going between 187-189..this week was TOM and with that horrible cravings and eating last weekend. Here is to a new week!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 160
    week 1 weight - 157.4

I exercised 5 days for at least 1 hr. per day. My big problem is bread and nuts. I ran out of mixed nuts last week and I will not replace them. The peanuts are still there so I have to use self control. Thanks to this challenge and us all working together, it helps to be accountable to leila. Thanks Leila. My goal this week is to faithful to record every calorie.
  • oadinning
    Options
    Starting weight= 203
    week 1 weight= 200.8

I have worked out by walking at brisk pace for 40 minutes each day Mon- Fri and working out in our Gym doing Pilates and weight training. I have got to stay away from Chocolate and nuts.
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    SW: 161
    GW:150
    TW: 160

I was on a good start, got in some runnign and stuck 100% to my eatign goals..
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    SW 144
    CW 144

I didn't lose any weight . I ate what I suppose to so for next week I need something else beside eating healthy. Yesterday , was the first day to walk an hour . This is my plan for this week so I should be down 2 pounds by next friday.
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    SW 133.5
    CW 132.6

Just under a lb lost but I know I will put it back on over the weekend as we have family here and am going out. Will have to be extra good next week.

Have a good weekend everyone. :wink:
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    SW: 154.4
    CW: 154.4

Tried to out exercise my eating. Didn't log food every day. Going to log every day this week.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    11th Jan - 153 lbs
    18th Jan - 152 lbs

Not a bad week but could have been better, Jillian Michaels has helped me iron out those folds in my back at waist level, I was so thrilled when I looked in the mirror and they were gone!! It's smooth now. Now to get rid of that pudge of fat right behind my armpit -I can't bear it!!
    What programm did you do for your waist? 30 DS?I have lost inches from my upper body and lower body but my waist......well I need one!:))
  • Lady_Ann_2013
    Lady_Ann_2013 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    January 11 Weigh-in: 136.5lbs
    January 18 Weigh-in: 136.5lbs

I actually lost 1.0lb but gained it back. The past few days were extremely difficult because I was dealing with some situations. I therefore, end up as always resorting to food for comfort. I know this process doesn't happen overnight and I'm willing to get back on the horse this week. Additionally, I will work on coming online and express what I going through so I can get some support.
  • blake3284
    Options
    Hi! WI today - 214.0

This week was really rough. More sad news in my world (sickness of friends) and my son. Here's hoping to a better week next week.

GO RAVENS!!!!!