DAY 13: Post your activities here

Options
Day 13...ay yay yay!!! I know it's the weekend and some of you are probably resting but for those who are still sweating with us, YOU MADE IT TO DAY 13! You are freakin' UH-MAZING!

Sorry, I am still a lil pumped from my first 5K run today. It was a beautiful day in the Bay Area, sunny at 40F. Cold wind, cold air, cold fingertips, ears & legs but I didn't care! I ran, finished and proud of what I've accomplished! Yes, I am totally giving myself a high five & a fist bump...I'll probably find a full length mirror and chest bump myself too (ha ha)!

I just want to say that I was thinking of you guys during my run and how thankul I am to have your support. Y'ALL ROCK, d'you know that?!

Now post your day 13 and keep sweating!

Replies

• Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    First I want to say AWESOME!! for your first 5K. I can't even imagine myself doing that because I'm very awkward when running. LOL. Congrats to you and a internet high five from me!

I walked 4 miles today for 64 minutes and did 30 day shred for 27 minutes. My total today was 91 minutes.

Happy Day 13 to you and all the others in this group!!
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! Great Job! :drinker: How very exciting for you, and I'm glad you had great weather for it too!

Today my workout was a full day spent cleaning, reorganizing and all of those wonderful house type things I feel inspired to do at the beginning of the year! I wear a bodymeadia fit (aka a body bugg like they wear on biggest loser) and it was great seeing the constant activity on it today! So although it wasn't a typical workout, I burned more calories than I do on a typical day where I workout but sit most of it (like at work.)

Happy end of day 13, let's bring on 14!
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey girls !!!
    Huge Congrats to you Ritz!!!! Way to go !!! That's awesome..

Today I started with outside clean up .. Raking, Blowing leaves and that stuff for about 20 mins ..

Then tonight I did my workout of Xbox Rally Ball & Jogging on the spot..
    I used the Nike Running App to track .. Sooo glad I did !!
    It was a full hour and worked out to 3.02 Miles & burned 282 calories

Sooooo proud of myself .. I WILL learn to run and be running alongside Ritz in a 5k Someday !!!!

Congrats to all you Girlz that got in a Sweaty 30 today!!!
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    PS ..
    I have added a before picture ( taken today)
    And a SWEATY 30 Pic Right after my work out ..
    ( In my photos )
    Can't wait for my AFTER pic in March !!!
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Didn't get to post yesterday. I did 69minutes and 4.20miles...my longest jog ever...so happy what I've accomplished so far :)