Day 2 of 30

Options
ksfischer
ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
So here we are on day 2 and my legs are still killing me from day 1!! But here goes nothing......I must continue!!

I had a small victory today too! We had to go out for supper last night and while it was very tempting to over eat on all the yummy foods I ate the appropriate proportions and still had a loss on the scale!!! :happy: :happy:

And with that I leave you with a motivational picture (hopefully it works) and I am off to earn mine!

earnyourshower_zps4338fe69.jpg

Replies

• futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    So here we are on day 2 and my legs are still killing me from day 1!! But here goes nothing......I must continue!!

I had a small victory today too! We had to go out for supper last night and while it was very tempting to over eat on all the yummy foods I ate the appropriate proportions and still had a loss on the scale!!! :happy: :happy:

And with that I leave you with a motivational picture (hopefully it works) and I am off to earn mine!

earnyourshower_zps4338fe69.jpg

Well you just motivated me to go do Day 2. I don't know how well this will go. It hurts just to walk. I'll have to let you guys know. Good job by the way for all you accomplished!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I finished day 2 and my legs don't hurt half as bad or as long definately progress already
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 and that seemed better than yesterday to me but struggling with the running man so just running on the spot for those.

What weights are people using? I'm using 1kg at the moment which i think isn't enough but the top of my back is feeling it all the same.
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 2 now as well. Wasn't too bad, except for the side lunges with arm raises again, but I think I need to ramp it up a bit with higher kicks and deeper bends and not "phone it one" like she says. :)

I'm using 1.5kg / 3.3 pound weights. I certainly can still feel it and don't think I'd want anything more for right now, even if a few are a bit easy with that weight, the other movements certainly aren't!
  • ksfischer
    ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 2 now as well. Wasn't too bad, except for the side lunges with arm raises again, but I think I need to ramp it up a bit with higher kicks and deeper bends and not "phone it one" like she says. :)

I'm using 1.5kg / 3.3 pound weights. I certainly can still feel it and don't think I'd want anything more for right now, even if a few are a bit easy with that weight, the other movements certainly aren't!

Ya those side lunges with the arm raises are what is killing me! I also am only using 3lbs weights right now and won't even think about 5lbs until I no longer feel like the 3lbs are being effective.

WAY TO GO TO EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED DAY 2!!!!! :flowerforyou: :love:
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I wasn't able to do Day 2 like I intended. Feel like a little bit of a failure because I already missed one day. But i did Day 2 today. One day behind isn't too bad I guess.

I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to push through the video because I was so sore! I did get through it using 3lb weights. I am wondering if I could bump it up to 5 lbs for some of the moves but not all like the side lunges.

I also don't feel sore in my stomach at all so I don't think im doing the crunches right. i feel it more in my neck than anything after the video from the crunches. I know this isn't right but can't seem to get the crunches right.
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are looking up when doing the crunches and try holding your tongue against the roof of your mouth to help with your form with the crunches. I remember that tip from a trainer I had before.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are looking up when doing the crunches and try holding your tongue against the roof of your mouth to help with your form with the crunches. I remember that tip from a trainer I had before.

Hey thanxxx thats a wonderfulll tip :smile:
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I wasn't able to do Day 2 like I intended. Feel like a little bit of a failure because I already missed one day. But i did Day 2 today. One day behind isn't too bad I guess.

I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to push through the video because I was so sore! I did get through it using 3lb weights. I am wondering if I could bump it up to 5 lbs for some of the moves but not all like the side lunges.

I also don't feel sore in my stomach at all so I don't think im doing the crunches right. i feel it more in my neck than anything after the video from the crunches. I know this isn't right but can't seem to get the crunches right.

Hey U & Me in the same boat I missed it too so i did day 2 on 13th jan :)

try the tip showmm gave it may work cz u shuld feel the crunches i felt it :D
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yey - just finished day two! Woohoo....I was so sore today from day one....could hardly walk properly, but I am hoping to see this through till the end. Day 3 here I come:laugh:
  • amandaward709
    Options
    Well I did day one on Saturday, and swore that I was never going to get through 30 days! I could barely move Sunday but managed an hour long zumba class... last night I was useless. However, today, grudgingly, I decided it was time to do day two... and I did!! I actually found it easier than the first time and I'm actually looking forward to finishing all 30 days!!!