Date night need help!!! asap

Options
Mermaidyo
Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
My husband and I barely get date nights so when we do it's awesome! :) We are thinking dinner and a movie

He wants to go out to eat at buffalo wild wings. I have no idea what to eat that would be a better choice? I think I might just eat at home lol Also we normally get snacks for the movies.. help with that as well? :(

I've been eating very well i've lost 8lbs I just checked this morning and lost another 7lbs!! I want this to continue.

Replies

• KrnDrln
    KrnDrln Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm sorry there was no reply to your post. I usually look online at the restaurant's website to see what the best choices are. As for the snacks at the movies, we don't go to the movies often, but when we do we don't do snacks cause we are cheap! LOL I suppose for the future you could stick some fruit in a baggie and take it with you! :)
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ I agree! I either plan ahead by scoping out the menu online OR if it is a really special occasion and I don't want to have to worry about the calories I will plan for that night to be my cheat day. Everyone's different so if a cheat day will lead to a cheat week for you then skip it and pack a snack for the movie and eat light for dinner. I hope you had an amazing date night!
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I did plan ahead. I looked online but really wasn't finding what I wanted. Ended up making dinner at home and going out afterwards :)