DAY 14: Post your activities here

Options
Day 14 = 2 weeks of sweating! Great job for making it this far!

It's Sunday...football + long weekend usually ends up with...there goes my diet syndrome. Please Don't waste all your hard work for a day of stuffing yourself until you can no stuff no more! Just pace yourself and make smart food choices.

Another thing, you Don't deprive yourself of treats/ rewards because that would make you crave them more. You deserve them for staying with your workout schedule and sticking with your diet. small portions would do the trick and enjoy it!

And if it's already too late and you devoured that jelly donut, just sweat it off LOL!

Be safe, sweat it out and have fun!!!

Replies

• Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    I did indulge...yikes but I will be doing some ab work today and weights.. I did a good run yesterday..happy Sunday to all
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Well, it's noon here and I just got in from a Brisk 2 mile walk with my pooch!!
    He loved it .. And I did too !!!
    50 mins .. Woo Hoo !!

What Holiday is it for you guys down there?
    We don't have a long weekend in Canada :o(

Enjoy your Sunday !!!!
  • melaniejo527
    melaniejo527 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Finally back after being sick with the influenza and being in bed for a week... today I walked on the track at our YMCA for 33 minutes and then went to Zumba class for 65 minutes. Feels good to be moving again!
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    An hour walking today. :)

Melanie, it's Martin Luther King Day tomorrow. Work for me, but most schools are closed and it's a federal holiday.
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    27 min of 30 day shred + 20 min walking 1 mile = 47 minutes for me today. I guess it was my "rest" day lol. I never take one but this is way less miles than I have been walking.
  • drgnflys
    Options
    did an hour of fast paced walking in back yard. logged over 3 miles! double days are tuff,