Fast Food Be Gone! - Conversation Thread - 2013

Options

Replies

• meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    The cool thing about this month is I am not over indulging in the fast foods. I am working them into my calories. Not an excuse for poor eating but I still look at it as a positive for me because in the old days of fast food addiction I would go from one place to another and I would order way too much FF but now I am in control and order what normal people would order and skipping fries and bread. So I can't even be mad at myself. I will just shoot for the best I can do this month :happy: and for sure I don't want to go over 15 days.:wink: because then it is offical a win for the FF monster.:grumble:

Mary, Meea and Hearts and if I missed anyone good job!!! Sorry I am such a bad example this month for the new ones!

January tracking

FF/31 = 11/31

My goal is to have no more than 5 days with true fast foods (FF)

I love your positive attitude Mollie! That's great that you are in control and not over indulging in the FFs! As for me, this has been the best month for me ever since I started the FF challenge! I only had FF twice this month and I hope to finally make my goal of having no more than 5 days w/ FF! This past weekend, I went to McDonald's with my mom because my mom loves McDonald's and she always get the two cheeseburgers with fries and a drink. I was tempted to get a McRib and FRIES (I cannot tell you how much I love their fries!!!) but I thought of the FF challenge and stopped myself and ordered a grilled classic chicken sandwich with no mayo (300 calories) and the fruit and maple oatmeal (290 calories)!!! =)

Keep it up everyone! We're already halfway through! =)

No FF = 14
    FF monster = 2
  • meeaham
    Options
    Why can't it be Friday already??!!! Well at least I have a three day weekend!!!! Super excited!!!

No FF for me today!

No FF = 15
    FF monster = 2
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    The cool thing about this month is I am not over indulging in the fast foods. I am working them into my calories. Not an excuse for poor eating but I still look at it as a positive for me because in the old days of fast food addiction I would go from one place to another and I would order way too much FF but now I am in control and order what normal people would order and skipping fries and bread. So I can't even be mad at myself. I will just shoot for the best I can do this month :happy: and for sure I don't want to go over 15 days.:wink: because then it is offical a win for the FF monster.:grumble:

Mary, Meea and Hearts and if I missed anyone good job!!! Sorry I am such a bad example this month for the new ones!

January tracking

FF/31 = 11/31

My goal is to have no more than 5 days with true fast foods (FF)

I love your positive attitude Mollie! That's great that you are in control and not over indulging in the FFs! As for me, this has been the best month for me ever since I started the FF challenge! I only had FF twice this month and I hope to finally make my goal of having no more than 5 days w/ FF! This past weekend, I went to McDonald's with my mom because my mom loves McDonald's and she always get the two cheeseburgers with fries and a drink. I was tempted to get a McRib and FRIES (I cannot tell you how much I love their fries!!!) but I thought of the FF challenge and stopped myself and ordered a grilled classic chicken sandwich with no mayo (300 calories) and the fruit and maple oatmeal (290 calories)!!! =)

Keep it up everyone! We're already halfway through! =)

No FF = 14
    FF monster = 2
    That is awesome Meea!!! McDonald's is the place I am being in control but with wrong items :) Like today. I got 2 side salads but a small FF w no salt and skipped the ketchup.

The other item I have been getting from there is the Mighty wings!! Bummer! But yesterday I said no more for me and I meant that. 1st of all they are too high and I am broke and too many cal even though I have been working them in most days.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the support guys and have a wonderful weekend!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    January tracking

FF/31 = 13/31
  • MPJS
    MPJS Posts: 465
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

so sorry I have not posted in a couple of days I am still in this I was home sick all week and now I feel like I am among the living so I counting my days!!

Meeaham way to go !!!

MISS MOLLIE you said it all it's about counting the ff food in for me I go to ff and just think it some place where it no longer counts but you have made a great choice by counting it and learning I need to do that and you could never ever be a bad example any month I know to so many of us your and inspiration!!!!<3

I everyone is doing sooo great!!

Me 16
    ff Monster 3
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    FF - 4
    Me - 17
  • meeaham
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone! Great to see you all again! Sorry for not posting for a couple of days. I had a super busy weekend and I did end up eating FF on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Kinda disappointed that I let go of myself this weekend but at the same time, I got to catch up with some old friends that I haven't seen in a while. =) Today is a new day and it's time to move forward!

No more FF for the rest of the month for me!!! My goal this month was to have no more than 5 days with FF!

No FF = 17
    FF monster = 5
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    January tracking

FF/31 = 16/31
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone! Great to see you all again! Sorry for not posting for a couple of days. I had a super busy weekend and I did end up eating FF on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Kinda disappointed that I let go of myself this weekend but at the same time, I got to catch up with some old friends that I haven't seen in a while. =) Today is a new day and it's time to move forward!

No more FF for the rest of the month for me!!! My goal this month was to have no more than 5 days with FF!

No FF = 17
    FF monster = 5
    I am going to join you Meea!!! NO more FF for Mollie in January!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    @Mary,
    Thanks!! You are doing awesome!!!

@Hearts and Meea!
    You all are doing great too!!

Keep up the good work ladies!!
  • nursedianne
    nursedianne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    so far this month i have done really well. only 1 x per week. and then i got a small. so now for feb. my goal will be 1 x every other week.......
  • MPJS
    Options
    H everyone

LOve reading all the post"s make's you want to try even harder Thank you All!

me 20
    ff monster 3
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    January tracking

FF/31 = 16/31

Still holding at 16!! I went to Costco's tonight and made sure I ate a nice snack before hand and did not go by food court at all. It was strange there was no one there either so maybe everyone is trying to avoid the food court food!! I have planned out my weekend because I have had more than enough FF for January. Next month will be better for sure.

Have a good weekend everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    so far this month i have done really well. only 1 x per week. and then i got a small. so now for feb. my goal will be 1 x every other week.......
    Good job Dianne! Keep up the good work!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I like this goal and next month that is what I am going to do to. Thanks for sharing!! Once a week and that way I don't feel so deprived. This is more realistic.

I find when I go long periods without fast foods then I can't stop for a while. Even though this month I was surely able to contain my FF to within calories I still do not want to be eating it daily.
  • meeaham
    Options
    Checking in today! You are all doing great so far! Let's keep this going!!!

No FF = 19
    FF monster = 5
  • MPJS
    Options
    HI all

We are all working this so great to see congrats to all!!

Me 22
    ff monster 3

So Last night was one of those nights late kids had to eat I got them mcdonalds and I stayed away came home and ate my soup so happy nsv!!!
  • meeaham
    Options
    HI all

Me 22
    ff monster 3

So Last night was one of those nights late kids had to eat I got them mcdonalds and I stayed away came home and ate my soup so happy nsv!!!

That's an awesome nsv Mary! Great job!!!

I'm planning to have no FF this weekend! Today, I'm going to a kid's birthday party so I'm going to try real hard to stay away from the fried foods!!! Wish me luck!!!

No FF = 21
    FF monster = 5
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    HI all

Me 22
    ff monster 3

Awesome Mary!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    January tracking

FF/31 = 16/31

Hanging tough! Today was hard but I refused to eat anymore FF this month so I passed on urge today and last night!
This discussion has been closed.