Wednesday - Wishes

Options

Replies

• melissa_fitdiary40
    melissa_fitdiary40 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am wishing to get to my goal weight so I can stop calorie counting (ugh!!). To finally just do my daily exercises and monitor my eating habits. :)
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I'm wishing I had the discipline to get my butt out of holiday mode and back into losing weight!
    Also wishing that it wasn't in the 40*C+ range at the moment!
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wish that I would just get my act together. Being fat is so easy, I am struggling having the drive to keep going. I wish I had the discipline and motivation to just keep it up. But this is a marathon, not a sprint, so I can't sweat the small stuff and just power through!
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I wish it were June
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a personal trainer to kick my butt into gear :)
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I wish I stop yoyoing, I lose 1 or 2 lbs and then I gain 3 or 4 lbs. I wish it would just stay decreasing instead.
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I wish new exercise was less painful ! :blushing:
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I wish I had more energy, especially in the early part of my day.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I wish Monday never happened this week!!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I wish all my family members would cooperate as I plan our family vacation/graduation trip. This will be the first time all my sisters and brother and their children and grands take a trip together. We're so blessed to still have our parents. I just want everything to go smoothly.
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wish it were as easy to lose weight now as it was when I was younger! Even just a few years ago when I lost over 100 pounds it was so much easier. This is so hard and taking so long this time around :grumble:

I guess I also need to wish for patience to endure :ohwell:
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My wish for today is to be able to bump up my weight loss, it has slowed down after losing 33 lbs. I know I should be patient and that 1 lb per week like I'm averaging, is the perfect way....I'm just getting anxious!!!!

This sounds so much like me. I need to be happy that I am losing at all but I am always wanting more! But you are right..losing slow is the perfect way.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I wish people could be honest with others and themselves, this is not about mfp or weight loss, this is about the disappointment I am feeling at the moment with a group of people who are supposedly old enough and experienced enough to know better. I try to see the best in everyone and give people the benefit of the doubt, but after last night I am struggling with both those approaches today.

I wish everyone in this group continued success!!!
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I wish my knees would stop hurting me so I could do my treadmill on a regular basic. Plus be able to do squats.
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Best feeling in the world - Crawling into bed and snuggling down after a night shift. You just go out like a light.

I just wish that I could get a decent length sleep after night shift!
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew what to do.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i wish i did not have PMS :(
  • reerazzle
    reerazzle Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I wish my weight loss would go a bit faster as I am getting demotivated.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I wish we weren't having a cold spell. I want to walk outside. It was -20 with the wind chill today. Doesn't look much better for the rest of the week. :(
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    This week, my Wednesday wish is that I would learn to enjoy whole fruits (other than tomatoes).
    I like orange juice, love pomegranate juice and can tolerate apple juice, but I don't care much for their whole fruit counterparts. Usually, if I eat a fruit, it's a banana or a tomato, which a lot of people think is a veggie).