F U level 2

Options
Just did L2D1. Almost died. It sucked. I hate every part of it. Plank twist things suck! The little squats while lifting the weights up in a V shape REALLY suck. The good thing is, I remember feeling this way about Level 1 too, so there is hope for me!!! I'll be back at tomorrow, hating every second of Jillian and her "two best girls"..:grumble:

Replies

• Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I totally know that feeling!! I am on my 5th round of 30DS (did 4 rounds last year) and I can tell you that it DOES get easier! You just have to keep at it and push through the pain! I constantly had to stop a few times through all of the plank moves my first time on level 2 and I even struggled jumping in the jump rope moves on level 1. Jillian does get results even if she is the most annoying trainer ever! "Think about going jean shopping, or better yet, bathing suit shopping!!" Argh!!! Lol :) I do love that its under half an hour though so it's easy to fit into my day :)
  • JHart0816
    JHart0816 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    YEs, those chair squats with the V lifts are horrible! As are all of the plank moves! But you're right...it will get easier, hopefully by day 4 or 5!!!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    lol, love the topic title...and that's exactly how I feel about it.

Doing day 4 of Lv 2 tomorrow...rested today so hoping it will go better. It's gotta get a little easier, because I DIE at the end with all those consecutive planking moves...seriously, ouch!!!

Stick with it ladies...and in no time, we'll kick Level 2's TUSH! :)
  • sara1077
    sara1077 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9 of level 1, so this has me nervous! I did a few days of level 2 about 4 years ago!
  • fwilson1031
    Options
    Don't be nervous. It sucks, but will be worth it! Finished day 2 today, did feel any better about it! But I will continue, I am determined to get through it w/o stopping!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference with just the 3 days I've been on level 2.. but seriously... FU Level 2. It kills me all over again.
  • tina_belg
    tina_belg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I really hated day 01 of level 2 !!! I loved the exercices in level 1, but gosh was I in for a surprise with level 2! But gotta keep going!
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I felt exactly this way last night after I finished Day 3 of level 2. I'm hoping it gets better soon. Even so, I will get through it.
  • sara1077
    sara1077 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 for the first time in years! Now I remember why I never got more than 5days into this one. I hate it. I think because I really hate anything in plank or push-ups. Is there a lot of that in 3?

Only 9 to go!
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    omg the title for this post is so apt! wooooooooooooooowww. . . I am so hot and sweaty and my hands are all shaky. JM you have just kicked me in the butt after I was feeling so smug on the last few days of level 1. Keep it up ladies. Level 2 must do some serious work. I don't even want to think about level 3. :tongue: