Level Three

Options
Post your completion of each day in Level Three before ending of with final photos and measurements :)

Well DONE!!!

Replies

• wetsel23
    wetsel23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Finished level 3 Day 1. Hope I can make it the last 10 days because that mess was HARD!!
  • Kathie444
    Kathie444 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 3 Day 1 this morning. This level is a killer! I started sweating during the warm up and didn't stop till after the cool down.
  • lindylubilou
    lindylubilou Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow am I glad I found this group after 21 days my motivation was slacking but I think this group will help and only 9 more days to go and see the finished result :) Day 1 level 3 what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :)
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 3 completed this morning. I began the shred late and only remained on level one for 3 days and level 2 for 8 days..so I am just two weeks in but on level 3. I was bored with level 2 and level one I did not find challenging enough. I think over the next two weeks I will concentrate on level 3 and throw in a level 2 every few days just to mix it up. I find the cardiop WAY harder in level two than three. Good luck in completing the last level STRONG!
  • Kathie444
    Kathie444 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 3 completed this morning.
  • Iwant2b140
    Options
    D3L3 complete!
  • Iwant2b140
    Options
    D4L3 complete
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 1 30 DS level 3 done :)
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else find that level 3 goes quicker than the other 2 levels? Finished Day 2 of level 3 today
  • Iwant2b140
    Options
    Does anyone else find that level 3 goes quicker than the other 2 levels? Finished Day 2 of level 3 today

I find the cardio portion is WAY easier!
  • Stephie_J
    Options

I find the cardio portion is WAY easier!

Yes!!! Especially as there aren't any of those damn oblique twists! I don't tend to burn as many calories either!
  • ann0416
    Options

Day 2 30 DS Level 3 done :)
  • lindylubilou
    lindylubilou Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have just finished day 5 of level 3! 5 more days to go I can do it :) I can't wait to see the end result :) I hope your all doing okay too.
  • jdfraser85
    jdfraser85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

So i'm on day 20 today! I have attempted the 30 day shred before, but I always stopped about 5-7 days into level 2. It's like a lose my drive. I really didn't like that level.

So today I started level 3! wow, feel the burn! I plan on keeping up with the shred the last 10 days!

Before I started to shred I did not take my weight, or record my measurements. I've struggled with losing weight for the past couple years and I found I would be obsessed with the scale and if I didn't lose the weight I would simply stop working out. This time around it's not about the scale or losing inches right away. This time it\s about a life style change hopefully for the rest of my life. Of course I hope to lose weight and inches, but I have to keep telling myself it will happen over time. I won't lie, some days I wish I did take my measurements. I'm so on the fence with stepping on the scale and maybe getting discouraged. Any thoughts?

Last time I did step on the scale, back in the summer, I was weighing around 150 lbs, and my pant size is 8 , and my height is 5'7. I don't feel as though I have a lot to lose.

I like the shred because it' s only around 30 minutes a day and most of the time is easy to fit into a busy schedule. After the shred I plan on doing the ripped in 30, but thinking i'll include some more walking time with my pup, and might do the ripped in 30 every other day so that I can include more cardio/walking.

Curious to know everyone else motives for doing the 30 day shred. Are people looking for quick results? more toning? trying to lose the last ten lbs? or a lifestyle change?

I'm new to fitness pal, but it seems nice that you can talk with people and get opinions and express yourself.

Thanks for reading!
  • Iwant2b140
    Options
    Day 5, 6, 7 & 8 completed.
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Hi all!

So i'm on day 20 today! I have attempted the 30 day shred before, but I always stopped about 5-7 days into level 2. It's like a lose my drive. I really didn't like that level.

So today I started level 3! wow, feel the burn! I plan on keeping up with the shred the last 10 days!

Before I started to shred I did not take my weight, or record my measurements. I've struggled with losing weight for the past couple years and I found I would be obsessed with the scale and if I didn't lose the weight I would simply stop working out. This time around it's not about the scale or losing inches right away. This time it\s about a life style change hopefully for the rest of my life. Of course I hope to lose weight and inches, but I have to keep telling myself it will happen over time. I won't lie, some days I wish I did take my measurements. I'm so on the fence with stepping on the scale and maybe getting discouraged. Any thoughts?

Last time I did step on the scale, back in the summer, I was weighing around 150 lbs, and my pant size is 8 , and my height is 5'7. I don't feel as though I have a lot to lose.

I like the shred because it' s only around 30 minutes a day and most of the time is easy to fit into a busy schedule. After the shred I plan on doing the ripped in 30, but thinking i'll include some more walking time with my pup, and might do the ripped in 30 every other day so that I can include more cardio/walking.

Curious to know everyone else motives for doing the 30 day shred. Are people looking for quick results? more toning? trying to lose the last ten lbs? or a lifestyle change?

I'm new to fitness pal, but it seems nice that you can talk with people and get opinions and express yourself.

Thanks for reading!

Mine is for toning! :) Don't tend to lose a lot of weight when shredding but I sure do feel healthier and more toned!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Yay.. Finally started level three.. Was poop scared and for good reason it seems.. That was super hard!!!

But i did it.. With 210 cals burnt..

Will post my day 20 pics tomorrow when im at work!
  • Iwant2b140
    Options
    Day 9 of level 3 compete !!!!!!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Just finshed Day 3.. I think i forgot to check in yesterday for day 2.. But anyway.. Theyre both done.. :)

Keep it up guys!!!
  • ann0416
    Options

Day 2 30 DS Level 3 done :)

Did day 4 30 DS Level 3 on 26th Jan 2013

Due to my ill health Could not continue ..

Day 5 30 Day Shred Level 3 on 30th Jan 2013 - Done