7 day kickstart workouts

Options
2»

Replies

• wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I did day two (WO2 and Cardio) of the kick start yesterday and my morning workout (Cardio 1)for day 3. Good news, I dont mind the cardio and my shoulders dont hurt as much. The bad news is.............now my butt cheeks hurt. Hope you all are still doing well.
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I did day two (WO2 and Cardio) of the kick start yesterday and my morning workout (Cardio 1)for day 3. Good news, I dont mind the cardio and my shoulders dont hurt as much. The bad news is.............now my butt cheeks hurt. Hope you all are still doing well.

butt cheeks hurting is GOOD news!

just think of the hot summer bod that is in the making!
  • wade78
    Options
    Hi,

butt cheeks hurting is GOOD news!

just think of the hot summer bod that is in the making!

Good thinking!
  • wade78
    Options
    Hello fellow JMBR-ers! . Just checking in today. I didn't manage to do the second workout for day three because I was working really late. So I did my missed seesion and WO1 this moning. Doing back to back sessions wasnt too bad and I'm glad I did it.

I'm going to do the cardio again this evening so I'll be back on track. The pain has eased off a bit and I am enjoying the workouts.

Hope you are all well
  • wade78
    Options
    Back on track today! I've got three more work-outs and I'm done with the Kick start.
  • cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Back on track today! I've got three more work-outs and I'm done with the Kick start.

You are doing so well!
  • kiwi3374
    kiwi3374 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just started on monday with the kickstart. Both my hubby and I are doing it. Looking to lose about 20 lbs. my hubby on the other hand about 70. My question is after kick start do u follow the cookbook or just keep track on MFP the 1200 calories? Obviously eating healthy the whole 3 months.
    another question, What do you guys drink besides water. i have about 2 cups of coffee in the morning and water but the hubby is not a coffee person. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
  • Roboartist
    Options
    I drink iced tea, water with that Mio water enhancing flavors, hot tea, Coke Zero. I am also not following the food plan but sticking within my calories. I am trying some of the recipes with plans on incorporating more into my life. I am not a coffee person either. Love the smell, hate the taste.
  • wade78
    Options
    Morning all. I finished the Kickstart week on Saturday thank God. Getting up early to work out was hell as I'm not a morning person but I can see the benefits of getting your work out over and done with in the mornings.

I lost 4lbs during the kickstart which I was suprised about as I've got about 16lb left to lose. I would recommend the kickstart week as it gets your head in the game. Having said that I didnt follow the diet.

Hope you all are doing well!
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Hi! Just started on monday with the kickstart. Both my hubby and I are doing it. Looking to lose about 20 lbs. my hubby on the other hand about 70. My question is after kick start do u follow the cookbook or just keep track on MFP the 1200 calories? Obviously eating healthy the whole 3 months.
    another question, What do you guys drink besides water. i have about 2 cups of coffee in the morning and water but the hubby is not a coffee person. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Body revolution is designed upon a 1200 cal diet. Personally I'm not following the meal plan and prefer to use MFP cals and macros to track what i eat. (This is mainly because i'm in maintenance, but if i was looking for a loss i would still use MFP macros) You can do either, although Jillian's diet does include a variety of food that is meant to compliment the workouts and maximise your loss, it also lists foods to avoid. If you're not following the plan it might be worth checking out the list (on another thread in group) so you can try to include as many "yes" foods as possible in your cooking and know which ones to avoid.
  • kiwi3374
    kiwi3374 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the drink ideas! Finished kick start on Sunday and weigh in results are GREAT!!! Hubby lost 9.5 lbs and i lost 2.5. We followed all the recipies for kick start. Now for the rest we will follow the 1200 calorie on MFP diet with eating all the yes foods avoiding the no foods completely. lookign forward to see what this weeks offers :)
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Thanks for the drink ideas! Finished kick start on Sunday and weigh in results are GREAT!!! Hubby lost 9.5 lbs and i lost 2.5. We followed all the recipies for kick start. Now for the rest we will follow the 1200 calorie on MFP diet with eating all the yes foods avoiding the no foods completely. lookign forward to see what this weeks offers :)

Amazzzzing losses, congrats to you both! Keep it up!
  • Bug2love
    Bug2love Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    How did it go for you? I am planning on doing the kick start Sunday.