Options
Hayaa79
Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
:happy:

Replies

• Hayaa79
    Options
    Am so happy that i am done with level 1 now will move up to Level 2 though i still get out of breath in level 1 but i think i'l move up to level 2 lets see
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I finished level 1 yesterday, and am also excited to be moving on to level 2, even though it will be harder. I was getting tired of hearing the same crap over and over from Jillian! New crap tonight!

Edit: New crap TOMORROW night, probably. My knee has SPOKEN!!! :mad:
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,645 Member
    Options
    YAY! New crap rocks! LOL
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    i find that level 2 and 3 go faster than level 1, they are done before you know it
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    I finished level 1 yesterday, and am also excited to be moving on to level 2, even though it will be harder. I was getting tired of hearing the same crap over and over from Jillian! New crap tonight!

Edit: New crap TOMORROW night, probably. My knee has SPOKEN!!! :mad:

:laugh:
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    i find that level 2 and 3 go faster than level 1, they are done before you know it

ahan lets see
    :)
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options

ahan lets see
    :)

i have been thinking the same thing since i started lvl 2, it does go much faster!
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    I start level 2 tomorrow. Did y'all see any results since finishing level 1?
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    I just feel my results are just in my eyes but more tone in my arms and legs woohoo they feel harder instead of squishy lol!!!
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    I had to skip a couple of days, but I'm back to it. I think I will start level 2 tomorrow. Just finished level one a few minutes ago. Now off to shower and get ready to head to work!