30DS, RI30, KB&T, and 6 pack

Options
I am hoping to start a combination of the JM DVDs for the first time today. I have 30DS, RI30, 6 pack, and killer buns and thighs. My goal for this week is as follows....
Day 1: RI30 + 6pack
Day 2: yoga/pilates + cardio
Day 3: cardio + 6pack
Day 4: REST
Day 5: RI30 + 6pack
Day 6: cardio + Killer Buns & Thighs
Day 7: cardio

I have a hard time getting started and staying committed to one DVD for the full 30 days so I'm starting off by introducing them into my life this week and then I'll adjust it as I go. I want to change each week so I continue to feel motivated and avoid the lull! Anyone is welcome to join!

Replies

• intoscrapping
    intoscrapping Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think it's great to change it up! I'm alternating NMTZ & Extreme Shred along with running. I was wondering what the 6 pack workout was like and also Killer buns & thighs. Let me know what you think! :-)
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea. I often get bored during week one. I will join you once I finish Ripped in 30.
  • Jemama303
    Options
    RI30 was great. I loved it. I just started out with level 1. Ill get back to you on the 6pack. I got about half way through before my toddler decided climbing on me while I was doing abs was a fun idea. Haha. What I tried so far was great though!