Aussie's with greater than 30kg to lose?

Options

Replies

• Charz612
    Charz612 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have about 50kg to lose, glad and sad to see that I am not alone!
  • maggiepuss
    Options
    Hi, I have more than 30 kgs to lose and looking for support. I am a female in my late 50's.

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • lisabella501
    Options
    Hi from Sydney... wanting to lose 35kgs:-)
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I've got 30 to lose and am struggling to get it off, but I will keep at it till I do no matter how long it takes.
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I had 47kg to lose and have lost almost 33 of those. This site is fantastic. Don't ever give up.
  • hanga10
    hanga10 Posts: 25
    Options
    Wanting to lose 50 got to 42 lost but found 5 of them again whilst on 4 weeks break over christmas back on the game starting now..:embarassed:
  • justanaussieguy
    Options
    G'day Well as of the 1st of January I had a goal of losing 52kgs. By the time I found this site early February I had lost about 15kgs. Have slowed down a lot but still going in the right direction.
  • styledsky
    styledsky Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Reporting in - starting goal to drop 40kg (26 to go), after that we'll see. Perth boy living in Melbourne.
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've got about double that to lose so I'm here with ya!!
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i'm from Melbourne (via Sydney originally then Brisbane/Gold Coast). I'm around the half way mark. I started 2 years ago - lost 30kg in about 15 months, then mid last year crashed and burned during a stressful time at work, so gained 11 of that back. First goal is to ditch that 11kg (over half way there), then work on the rest!

Please feel free to add me. I love my food, so think i'll be here for a while as i have no intention of losing the weight quickly (happy to lose half a kilo a week)
  • girlybirdy
    girlybirdy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've got a much larger number to lose, an embarassingly huge number! :blushing:

Have lost just over 30kg so far :) best of luck to everyone!!
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have that and maybe a bit more :cry: Feel free to add me anyone. Im from country Vic.
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I've been lurking in this thread for ages but never posted. I just wish the original posters would come back and update us, as others have said.

As for my own journey, I've got another 38kg to go to get to my goal of 75kg. I started in March of 2011, lost 20, then put 14 back on. Finally, in July of last year I got serious and started slowly (!) but surely losing again.

Good luck, everyone! And remember, come back and tell us how you went!
  • melindanew
    melindanew Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I didn't originally post, but I started with far more than 30kgs to lose and I just wanted to say keep going, it can be done and I'll be cheering for you!

I have about 15kgs more to go realistically. I could stand to lose 20kgs more, but I'm probably never actually going to do that.
  • damiannikodem
    damiannikodem Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I had over 30 to loose, but im about halfway there
  • missdannylee
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 33 kg :)
  • trina1704
    trina1704 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm 33 yrs single mum of 3 from Tassie I would love to lose about 35 kilos starting weight was 111 dropped 3 kilos in 3 and abit weeks hopefully the first of many.

I would love some motivational friends to help me out!
  • Suzannepra
    Options
    12kg down and another 26kg to go . From Sydney - currently in NZ :smile:
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hiya

Well, I started with over half my body weight to lose. I'm 24.5kg down and I still have 51 or so to go. I say or so because my end goal is around 73kg but I'll consider exactly what I'm going to when I'm closer to getting there. I'm not really looking at how much I had/have to lose in total, but just watching the scales go down right now (awesome!)

I'm from NZ but living in Melbourne :)
  • Kelsey_McPherson
    Kelsey_McPherson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I’m 20 yrs, 161cm and currently weigh 72.4kg. My ultimate goal is 55kg but I will be ecstatic if I reach 64kg which will put me in the healthy BMI category. I started this journey on November 19 2012, to date I have lost 17.6kg. Weighing myself tomorrow but I’m a bit nervous as I went over my calorie intake last Saturday and Hogs Breath with a 3 course meal. Wish me luck!

Oh and i live in Perth :)