Starting Monday 1/28/13

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Anyone want to start this journey with me? I can't wait!

Replies

• kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I started on 1/23/12 this is a restart for me I had completed phase 1 then got sick and lazy through the holidays! Thinking about trying to follow more of the diet plan this time? Are you following it or your own regimen?
  • ladyIcan
    ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I also started 1/23/13. I will be happy to share the journey with you! And anyone else - send me a friend request, as I am usually not consistent in being active in the forums.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Got up at 6am and did my Jillian today! I only burned 200 calories but I feel great! I'm not following her meal plan but I'm definitely eating clean and going to stay at or around 1200 calories.
  • Linzer3
    Linzer3 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow!!!!!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow!!!!!

Awesome! Keep us posted!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine on Saturday and I cannot WAIT to get started! I wish they had express shipping! Wonder if I could drive to wherever they send it from and get it - lol. Good luck and can't wait to see how your first week goes. I've never done any JLM workouts. I did p90x last year and hoping that this isn't quite as time-consuming. I'm really looking forward to it!
  • lisaj20
    Options
    Yes! I am starting tonight too...Good luck!
  • Carol_123
    Carol_123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just started today too!
  • UpNorthMama
    UpNorthMama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started today and just finished workout 1, wohoo! Good luck everyone!
  • ckejmommy
    ckejmommy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did some last week but didn't follow the schedule so starting this week on the schedule. I had a great weight loss last week of 5lbs so I am hoping for great results this week following the program. I am not doing the food just the workout.
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will start in. I am redoing week one because I know I did not push myself the first week. Good luck to everyone on their journeys.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Workout 2 is done! Bring it on Jillian!!!!!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Did Cardio 1 today and wow! Great workout! I was actually able to do the "harder" version of it. Burned 260 calories and feel amazing!

How is everyone else doing??
  • UpNorthMama
    UpNorthMama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I too did cardio 1 for the first time today and was surprised at how good of a workout it was. I'm used to running and doing my elliptical and was worried it wouldn't be challenging enough but it sure was! Loving this program so far and excited to see the results!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    I too did cardio 1 for the first time today and was surprised at how good of a workout it was. I'm used to running and doing my elliptical and was worried it wouldn't be challenging enough but it sure was! Loving this program so far and excited to see the results!

It looks like we started on the same day. Best of luck to you!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I just started JMBR 2.0 - I got through it the first time last summer (lost 10 lbs) , now I am going through and adding higher weights, doing the "harder" versions, adding plyo to the cardio intervals. Oh yeah and doing insanity instead of Jillian's cardio DVDs. I love BR, you won't believe how strong you will get!
  • almilner
    Options
    waiting for the mailman now to deliver my body revolution, will be starting tomorrow:smile:
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    I just started JMBR 2.0 - I got through it the first time last summer (lost 10 lbs) , now I am going through and adding higher weights, doing the "harder" versions, adding plyo to the cardio intervals. Oh yeah and doing insanity instead of Jillian's cardio DVDs. I love BR, you won't believe how strong you will get!

WOW. Great job! I am on my 4th day and my muscles are sore, but in a good way! Love Miss. Jillian!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    waiting for the mailman now to deliver my body revolution, will be starting tomorrow:smile:

Awesome! Hurry up mailman!
  • anusiri
    Options
    I started on the same day. However I sprained my ankle after doing cardio 1. I still would like to continue the program. Any suggestions?