Who has or is?

Options
Swissmiss
Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
Have you read the Younger Next Year book? Or are you reading it at this time? I want to get a feel of where everyone is.

Replies

• ecoPeep
    ecoPeep Posts: 17
    Options
    Yes, I finished about a month ago. Loved it....feel inspired. Friends reading it now :)
  • Swissmiss
    Options
    :flowerforyou: ecoPeep, so far it is you and I. :grumble:
  • holborn1
    holborn1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am reading the book slowly. The foods section was all familiar information and I agree with it all. The exercise research was new and interesting. I don't think I'm up to the intensity of exercise he recommends but am motivated to be active and track exercise every day.
  • Swissmiss
    Options
    holborn1, I agree with you about the intensity of the exercises that they suggest. But, I would love to be at that level. I think that I will try for it. I am reading the book for the second time. First time was years ago. I haven't gotten to the foods section yet this time.
  • RedMtnMama
    Options
    Read the book this summer and have been using a heart monitor. Am trying to eat lots of vegetables and cut back on wine.
  • Swissmiss
    Options
    :bigsmile: One author is for wine and the other is against. I feel that there are health benefits as long as you don't drink too much.
  • lindafeelsgreat
    lindafeelsgreat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I read the book about 6 months ago. I loved it and felt very motivated by it. But am not up to his frequency of exercise. Don't have the time or the energy--yet! I have started a program called "couch to 5K" and I wear a heart rate monitor so I can track the 60, 70 and 80% of my maximum heart rate. This program is very good, because I am not a runner but it is slowly getting me to try running, gets me sweating and is only 30 minutes every other day. I do it on the treadmill. Worth checking out.