Team Black Eyed Susan (ALL TBD Brides! ;)

Replies

• xstarriexeyezx
    xstarriexeyezx Posts: 29 Member
    I wouldn't mind being the team captain guys :) xx
  • cookiemahnster
    cookiemahnster Posts: 60 Member
    Great job team with last week's weigh in!! My only contribution was a "maintain" and some STAR points, but I'll take it!

I'm down with Jess as team captain ;)

As for wedding dates, we have tentatively thrown out April 2014 when we are talking to venues. So far we have been to 5 places, have 3 scheduled for this Saturday (OY! These tours really make me tired at the end of the day), and another one or two scheduled for February. I'm not sure if I will ever go somewhere and just "know" that that is where I will have my wedding.

Anyone else know where they're getting married??
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    I'm all for Jess as captain! Go team, go!

About that date...
    I think I'm just going to give my fiance a list of dates and let him choose. We originally wanted to tie the knot on our dating anniversary, but as a student, December 8th is smack in the middle of finals and don't want to wait two - three more years (after I get my master's) to marry my man! I really love April, but his birthday is in April and I'm not sure if he wants the two dates in the same month - though he might remember it easier! Gahh, we'll see. I just want a date set so I can start planning other things!
  • kittylee79
    kittylee79 Posts: 13 Member
    Jess for team captain! yipeeee! thanks Jess :)

My date is now set for 8th November 2013 :) not long really. Wedding venues booked and dress ordered.
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Thanks for volunteering, Jess. If you can check with the brides on the updated list I posted yesterday and let me know who is still participating (and any updated weights if people didn't report in), that would be great!

Let me know if any of you need anything at all!

~E
  • brown_organics
    brown_organics Posts: 12 Member
    Yes --> I am for Jess being the Team Captain.

Am I lame for kinda planning my wedding around my weight loss? I am hoping to be 40lbs slimmer by the summer and ready to try on my dress .. i have found the dress though so that is one check.
  • cookiemahnster
    I don't think that's lame! We were sorta thinking fall would be nice, but a. I didn't see us getting all our stuff together to pull that off, and b. that would mean I'd have to be dress shopping right now and there's no way I want to do it quite yet! I think next April will work well so I can do dress shopping this summer. At least that gives me some type of target and motivation to get slimmer!
  • xstarriexeyezx
    Hey girlies - have a great weekend but don't forget to give me your number and your competition points! Xx
  • xstarriexeyezx
    For you weigh ins there will eventually be a group google doc but for this week either email your numbers and star points to j-uzzell@hotmail.co.uk with your mfp name xx
  • xstarriexeyezx
    Hey - I've only had 3 weigh ins so far so gimmy your numbers! Xx
  • kittylee79
    kittylee79 Posts: 13 Member
    I have sent you mine now sorry for delay!
  • brown_organics
    brown_organics Posts: 12 Member
    sending them now
  • ElvisBaby88
    ElvisBaby88 Posts: 161 Member
    Just sent my results :) Sorry for being late :)
  • xstarriexeyezx
    abrewer563 (Ashley) - No report week 3
    breelovesderby (Bree) - No report Week 2 or 3
    brown_organics (Kim) - No report Week 3
    catherinejw122 (Catherine) - no report Week 2 or 3
    cookiemahnster (Catherine)
    DLSlim (Danielle)
    elvisbaby88 (Casey) - no report Week 2 or
    Jess3742a (Jessica) - no report Week 2
    kittylee79 (Kristy)
    LynnModest (Becca) - no report since sign-up
    missbuki (Buki)
    Missita84 (Melissa)
    MrsBHobbs (Angie) - no report week 3
    Tamiceji (Tamice) - no report since sign-up
    xstarriexeyezx (Jess)

A few of you have said you messaged me your details but I am yet to receive them: either send me a message on here for this week or email j-uzzell@hotmail.co.uk xx
  • xstarriexeyezx
    Hi team;
    The list I previously posted isn't correct as I had a few in my junk box so atm 8/11 active members have responded but I am currently waiting to hear from:
    Active members - Kim, Casey and Angie
    Inactive - Bree, Cathnerine (JW), Becca and Tamice

I have created an editable google doc so from now one your two options are to enter your weight in yourself via the google doc or to message me your weigh in to update yourself. I have added in who ranked in top 20 losers last week and will continue to do so! :)

Here's the link!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhEwKqhNuCR6dEstVGZqNnE5SVVKNUdrMV92WEthLUE

Also I have finally added you all now that I have my laptop back - keep up the amazing work!
    J xx
  • xstarriexeyezx
    Just wanted to say a massive well done to us all for being the first team to fully report in!
    Keep up the fab work!
    Xx
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Good afternoon, Black-Eyed Susans!

I think I might be the only one of us who had never watched The Biggest Loser on television before... at least until last night!!!! I only caught the weigh-in portion at the end, but wow! It was so much fun to see them in person doing what we are doing online :)

One thing I thought was interesting was the friendly competition between teammates and the mutual encouragement based on the previous week's results. It got me thinking that you all might feel more like a team if you are more cohesive in our support of one another and, perhaps, by challenging one another to see which of you can be the top loss on your team. That, and you are in a dead heat with the Delphiniums… You want to beat us next week, right??? So that cumulative top spot is yours??? Let’s see if you can beat out the Spring Brides for top cumulative billing at the end of Week 4 ;-)~

With that in mind, I'm posting your internal team rankings. I will be providing the same sort of info to the other teams as well. I hope you will work together to encourage one another. Also, if no one on your team is experienced in diet/nutritional planning, I'm willing to help out with that. Good luck, ladies!

rsyo1y.png
  • xstarriexeyezx
    Wow it is crazy seeing my loss like that with the percentage!!
  • cookiemahnster
    You're kicking our butts, Jess ;) Great job (to everyone else too!)
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Way to go, Jess! I'm so proud of this team <3