Day 21

Options
MerRock
MerRock Posts: 56 Member
I guess I'll start off today's topic, although I see a few posted under day 20. But I think today is 21??

I swam laps for 40 minutes today. I did some nice long sets, so felt great!

Replies

• MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Nice Mere !! Good for you !!
    Just did my workout ..
    80 mins !! Woohoo !!

Dancing / jumping / jogging on the spot .. Took the dog up to the park in the rain and did not care who saw me !!
    Did 1/2 hr there then came home and finished off dancing in the garage for nearly 50mins!!
    So happy !!
    Love this group!!!
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Hi today is my off day..I will start fresh tomorrow. Still sore from fridays workout and yesterdays dancing...
    will post tomorrow/..CHIAO!!!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Today IS day 21. I am happy to report I have gotten at least 30 minutes in everyday since we started. :smile:

I walked 2 miles today for 30 minutes and did 30 day shred Level 3 Day 1 for 27 minutes. My total today was 57 minutes.
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Today IS day 21. I am happy to report I have gotten at least 30 minutes in everyday since we started. :smile:

Awesome Work Chicky!!!

I have had rest days ..
    But I feel soooooo good because before New Years & this group I was lucky to get a 1/2 hr in every week AND I ate fast food at least every other day ...
    Been eating right AND excercising !!!
    So WIN / WIN !!!
  • iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i walked around the mall for 3 hours today. if i subtract trying stuff on and getting lunch, i guess that puts me roughly at 60 min? what i am sure of is that my feet are SORE after today's excursion!
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    It is Day 21! I apologize again for nit being on this for the weekend. We went up to Lake Tahoe with friends & family (14 of us!) and had a wonderful time bumming around but the sledding yesterday was quite a workout! Wished that I wore my HRM Because I think I walked up the hill to get to the top to sled down like about 5 times! My heart and lungs were on overdrive!!!

Day 22 starts tomorrow and I am just amazed of everybody's dedication!

Keep sweating peeps...we are almost at month end! Woohoo!!!
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!!!

I've made it all 21 days so far too, but a bit worried as I have 4 different work trips coming up over the next month! I always plan to workout when I travel, but then so much is going on it doesn't always happen! So I'm hoping that this will keep me accountable for the time I'm away from him.