Do you have a goal for this week?

Options
snickerdude
snickerdude Posts: 16 Member
I've been bouncing around the low 140s, which is awesome because I've been bouncing around the mid 140s since october. But I'd really love to break 139 and stay down there by...the end of Feb I think. Totally reasonable.

Today I'm 142.5 (mid day weigh in)
Next Monday I'll be 141

Guess that means I'd better go make a sensible dinner!

What's you plan for this week and where do you want to be?

Replies

• Elaykins
    Options
    I want to break under 140 for good, had 1 weigh-in below that last week, thinking tomorrow will be another good one and I want to keep the momentum going through the end of the week.
  • snickerdude
    Options
    i want that to be my goal too!

you can do it!
  • Elaykins
    Options
    I think you and I have very similar goals it seems. Great weight this morning, 138.0 down from 140.5 yesterdy, bloat and water weight disappeared finally.... now let's keep this up through the week :)
  • mfoofoo
    Options
    I want to run three times this week.

My running has been so inconsistent, even though I know I felt better and was happier when I was doing it 3-5 times a week.

First goal- run today.
  • CariMiller71
    CariMiller71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to get back to exercising regularly and get rid of the birthday treats that took over my house last week!

The last two days I've done 60minutes each day on the bike, so that's a start. I'm aiming for at least 4x this week!
  • snickerdude
    Options
    Run mamafoozle, run!
  • laraeverhage
    laraeverhage Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 2 weeks completely gluten free.

I'm "a decade" above Elaykins and snickerdude, but I am also targetting being firmly in the 140s for February.

My ultimate goal is to hang out around 145. I was almost there before Thanksgiving and then I went CRAZY. So, now I'm hovering just above 150 and I think another week of really clean eating and I'll be back below 150 and ready to hang out in the 140s.
  • otherwordlyglow
    otherwordlyglow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to make it to 10 lbs total lost. I'm close now with just about a half pound to go so unless things go drastically awry, I think it'll happen. I'm also closing out the month of no-sugar-added. No desserts, chocolates, pastries, ice cream. I've had plenty of fruit and some fruit-sweetened stuff but I'm amazed that I made it this far and am trying to decide how to approach sugar from here on out.
  • alphameg
    Options
    My goals for this week are:
    2x CrossFit and at least 1x yoga class
    Have my BMI be in the "obese" (instead of morbidly obese) category as of the official Monday weigh-in (I hit it this morning, so as long as I stay on track this week I should be good).

Congrats, owg, it looks like you hit your 10lbs!
  • vetsquared
    Options
    For the up coming week, starting tomorrow, my goal is to have 2 real 30m exercise entries to put in. I just went outside and got some exercise for the first time in over a month. Small steps, small steps...
  • Elaykins
    Options
    For the up coming week, starting tomorrow, my goal is to have 2 real 30m exercise entries to put in. I just went outside and got some exercise for the first time in over a month. Small steps, small steps...

Go you! Keep it up for a few weeks and it will become a habit, I get antsy if I don't to anything physical in 2 days...