What is a good day for you to start with me?

Options
mjoslin1990
mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
I ordered my DVDS and I got them a couple days ago. I've been really busy and I haven't even opened the box yet :(

My life is SOOO hectic right now, but I really want to start sometime soon. So my question is those that ARE NOT doing it currently when do you want to start with me? lets pick a day together. I need as much support and encouragement as I can get :)

Give me a day thats good for you! As early as today if you'd like. but lets do it as a big group :)

Replies

• mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    No one at all??? gah Ill repost somewhere else :/
  • kschristine
    Options
    I need to get back on the wagon ... I was planning on starting Feb 11th ... If that's not too far out for you. I know ... weird date... but I am out of town till the 8th.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Saturday and I will start the day that they come!!! I will let you know if you'd like! I'm guessing this monday, the 4th. Friend me and let me know. :-)
  • nikkik8806
    nikkik8806 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need to start mine... as of yesterday! I'm planning to restart tonight. I really really need to do it.
    Open the box, girl!! Friend me if you'd like to keep each other motivated. :happy: