Hi Everyone, please introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Ann
    Where do you live? Colorado, but I just moved here from NJ
    What are your food vices/ cheats? fries, tater tots, chips, and pasta. Basically good old salty carbs.
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I have a bad knee, a bad ankle, a fused back, a tumor in my neck, and I'm missing some upper ribs. I have a lot of obstacles to face while working so I don't hurt myself.
    What's your favorite exercise? Circuit training, Yoga, Pilates
    What exercise would you like to try this year Anti-gravity Yoga
    What is your biggest trouble spot? shoulders and traps, sooo weak. Abs, inner thighs, triceps for flabby spots.
    What part of your body do you like the most? My butt or legs.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? gain muscle and improve cardio health
  • pamcakes85
    pamcakes85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Name:: Pam

Location:: Stuck in Illinois at the moment -- I miss my west coast super fresh produce

Food vices/ cheats:: Beer/wine, artisan breads, cheese… yummy!

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Lack of knowledge/confidence to lift weights

Favorite exercise:: Running!

What exercise would you like to try this year? I would really like to complete a tough mudder

What is your biggest trouble spot? Hips (extra fluffy there) and Arms (would like definition)

Part of your body do you like the most? Stomach

#1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Gain Muscle/strength
  • sruckstuhl
    sruckstuhl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Sarah
    Where do you live? Atlanta, GA
    What are your food vices/ cheats? wings, pizza, alchol
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? self control when it comes to food. I usually tell myself that I deserve bad food because I work out so much, but I know I'd be in such better shape if I could just say NO.
    What's your favorite exercise? shoulders and back
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I'd like to get back into running like I used to be
    What is your biggest trouble spot? legs
    What part of your body do you like the most? stomach
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? eating clean 90% of the time
  • ChristophHewett
    ChristophHewett Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Christoph
    Where do you live? Melbourne, Australia
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Coffee is my only vice.
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Time.
    What's your favorite exercise? Hamboarding (...seriously, Google it)
    What exercise would you like to try this year? ...maybe indoor rock climbing?
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Lower back/core, prevents me from doing more power moves and dynamic lifts.
    What part of your body do you like the most? My Chest/Shoulders
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Cut my BF% then maybe a sports goal for Summer 13/14 (Southern Hemisphere).
  • raneeza
    raneeza Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Raneeza
    Where do you live? San Diego, CA!
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chips - especially DORITOS!!!!!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Eating clean. I don't have any junk food or unhealthy food at home, but once I go to someone else's house or we eat out, I eat like there's no tomorrow.
    What's your favorite exercise? Running and weight lifting
    What exercise would you like to try this year? HEAVY weight lifting so I can gain muscle
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Tummy! I want to see my abs!!! My arms are huge too. I lift 10 pound weights and I have gained some muscle, but they are so big it looks more like a fatty arm than a muscular one.
    What part of your body do you like the most? My booty.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To absolutely eat clean with the exception of ONE cheat meal a week. To be able to say no to unhealthy foods placed in front of me. To become STRONG and be able to lift heavy.
  • PopCorn_Said
    Options
    What's your name? Hi, my name is Vicky

Where do you live? Uruguay, South America

What are your food vices/ cheats? Wine and french fries.

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? love for food

What's your favorite exercise? treadmill

What exercise would you like to try this year? I do't really have time for much excercise, so I guess I won't be doing any trying :(

What is your biggest trouble spot? Bum

What part of your body do you like the most? Legs

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2013? Get fit. Go back to what I weighted before I had a boyfriend... Boyfriends make you chubby...

36846301.png
  • busywifehealthylife
    Options
    What's your name? Hi, I'm Karen!
    Where do you live? Arizona
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Milano cookies, pretzels dipped in jalapeno cream cheese, flavored vodkas
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? If I had to pick something, it would be time. It can be difficult fitting a work out in every day when also dealing with a three year old and full time work. But I think I am doing as well as possible.
    What's your favorite exercise? This is so hard! At present, I am most excited about high intensity interval training. But I also love Zumba, Spinning, running, and yoga, especially "flow" or "vinyasa" (heated) yoga
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I read an article about one of the actresses from the show Glee who does this workout called PiBoxing (I think) and it's a combo of pilates and boxing. Seriously. Sounds so weird I just have to try it. But I think you can only find classes in LA (of course) or you have to buy a DVD. Also, I am interested in Turbo Kick/Turbo Fire
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Used to be my arms (saggy) but I have pretty much fixed that to my liking. Now I am working on making my butt look less flat and more athletic.
    What part of your body do you like the most? Right now I am liking my tummy a lot. I am not quite at a six pack but I am seeing more of my abs every day and loving it!
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2013? I really want to keep up and improve my fitness level and maintain my healthy eating habits to that I can look my absolute best for summer. It's hot here in Arizona and we don't always wear the most clothing :)

I AM ALWAYS LOOKING TO EXPAND MY MFP FRIEND NETWORK WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!

busywifehealthylife.blogspot.com
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    What's your name? - Amy
    Where do you live? - Christchurch New Zealand
    What are your food vices/ cheats? - Chocolate!!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? - Never realising I COULD do it (I've always been large)
    What's your favorite exercise? - I'm a YouTube workout junkie and I love bodypump and yoga - but my very favourite would be dance!
    What exercise would you like to try this year? - I'm going to do Stronglifts 5x5
    What is your biggest trouble spot? - Inner thighs and tummy
    What part of your body do you like the most? - My shoulders!!
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? - I want to get to a place where I'm happy. I'm 0.3lbs away from my goal weight but I need to lose some more fat and build some more muscle. I won't set myself a number, but I expect I'll settle between 120 and 130 sometime this year :o)
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    What's your name? - Roberta
    Where do you live? - Michigan
    What are your food vices/ cheats? - I've completely kicked my pop addiction but I still get weak for chocolate or breadsticks
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? - Lack of personal motivation, I give up easy if no one is there to hold me accountable =/
    What's your favorite exercise? - I really liked going to yoga but I can't really afford it currently
    What exercise would you like to try this year? - I want to learn more about weight lifting
    What is your biggest trouble spot? - MUFFIN TOP!! What I do for a flat tummy!!
    What part of your body do you like the most? - I think I have nice legs
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? - I want to feel pretty in tight tops/dresses. I'm small chested so I feel like my tummy sticks out a mile. I want to look toned and not just skinny fat! Everyone tells me I don't need to lose weight and I agree, I need to gain muscle! I've always been the skinny one but also the unhealthiest. I want to eat healthy and tone up!
  • shelstar2012
    Options
    What's your name? Michelle

Where do you live? Ontario, Canada

What are your food vices/ cheats? Carbs, Sweets, Wine

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Consistency... I go through periods where I'm really motivated, and then fall off the wagon!

What's your favorite exercise? Running, Bootcamp

What exercise would you like to try this year? Yoga - I've never done it!

What is your biggest trouble spot? Stomach

What part of your body do you like the most? Bum

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? I just signed up to compete in the Tough Mudder in September 2013!
  • Kali2024
    Kali2024 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Monika
    Where do you live? NJ
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate and cheese
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? not trying hard enough
    What's your favorite exercise? running outside in the summer
    What exercise would you like to try this year? maybe yoga
    What is your biggest trouble spot? thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? stomach or arms
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? get toned
  • witness4fitness
    Options
    What's your name? Shannon
    Where do you live? Duncan, OK
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate, peanut butter, movie popcorn
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Deep down in me willpower
    What's your favorite exercise? Crossfit is my favorite workout
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Kick boxing
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Everything below the ribs and above the thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? legs
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Get toned up
  • tuusannuuska
    Options
    What's your name?
    • Susanna
    Where do you live?
    • Finland
    What are your food vices/ cheats?
    • Candy (I have the biggest sweet tooth, I could basically live on sweets if they weren't so energy dense)
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape?
    • I start off too extreme and end up falling off the wagon sooner or later and end up worse than before.
    What's your favorite exercise?
    • I like taking long long walks and "exercising" by playing active games on Nintendo Wii.
    What exercise would you like to try this year?
    • Some form of dance
    What is your biggest trouble spot?
    • Lower body. I gain mainly in my thighs and butt. (And never where it'd actually be welcome...)
    What part of your body do you like the most?
    • Possibly arms. They aren't to most toned (they will be though) but I think they are the most well proportioned for my size.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2013?
    • Lose the flab and replace it with muscle.
  • whitneyvickers
    Options
    What's your name? Whitney
    Where do you live? Los Angeles
    What are your food vices/ cheats? eating out/skim lattes with agave/burgers and french fries
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I work INSANELY long hours, sometimes averaging 14 hour days for 5 or 6 days a week.
    What's your favorite exercise? hiking
    What exercise would you like to try this year? kickboxing/boxing
    What is your biggest trouble spot? LEGS LEGS LEGS, cankles run in my family and I don't know what to do about them
    What part of your body do you like the most? my arms
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? to tone up and look and feel great. I have tried so many times over the last few years to get back to my 19 year old body. I'm almost 25, this is the year!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    What's your name?
    Hi, I'm Valerie !!!

Where do you live?
    MA.

What are your food vices/ cheats?
    Wah! so many. Chocolate, pasta, bread, red wine

what do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape?
    I eat far too much for my size and don't make the best food choices. I am a late night snacker and an emotional eater for sure.

What's your favorite exercise?
    Yoga and strength training

What exercise would you like to try this year?
    Hmmm, not sure yet

What is your biggest trouble spot?
    Mummy Tummy. really, it's scary.

What part of your body do you like the most?
    Booty :)

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012?
    I want to get dressed in the morning without trying on seven things to see which one hides my tummy best. I want to throw on whatever I feel like and know I rock it...

Thanks for having me!!!
  • Kittybling12
    Kittybling12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What's your name?Kitty
    Where do you live? New Jersey
    What are your food vices/ cheats? pizza,cookies or cake
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Unfortunately, lack of time. ;( full-time job, grad school, 2 kids. Working out is inconsistent.
    What's your favorite exercise? running
    What exercise would you like to try this year? spinning or kickboxing
    What is your biggest trouble spot? lower tummy
    What part of your body do you like the most? my boobs
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2013? To tone up and run faster.
  • lilkat_0087
    lilkat_0087 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What's your name?Kat
    Where do you live? Ontario, Canada
    What are your food vices/ cheats? chips,chips, chips, rye
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Laziness. Working out is inconsistent.
    What's your favorite exercise? running
    What exercise would you like to try this year? rowing
    What is your biggest trouble spot? thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? shoulders/back
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2013? run my first half marathon
  • keenerk4133
    Options
    What's your name? Kellie
    Where do you live? TX
    What are your food vices/ cheats? cereal, cheese, leftovers
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Boredom eating & insomnia
    What's your favorite exercise? running on elliptical machine and lifting weights
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Well lifting weights is new for me but I would not mind giving Zumba a try
    What is your biggest trouble spot? butt, thighs, arms
    What part of your body do you like the most? my calves
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2013? lose weight and keep it off
  • kazmason
    kazmason Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Karen
    Where do you live? Chorleywood, UK
    What are your food vices/ cheats? alcohol, cheese and biscuits and crisps.
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? alcohol, cheese and biscuits and crisps!
    What's your favorite exercise? Body blitz
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Happy with what I do (core conditioning, body blitz, body combat and just started taekwondo to join the kids.)
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Stomach
    What part of your body do you like the most? Been exercising quite a bit now so like my toned arms and shoulders
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2013? Just keeping in shape and eating less rubbish food.
  • ashleyolivia
    ashleyolivia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Ashley
    Where do you live? Oklahoma
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Sugar (particularly ice cream and candy), red wine, bread
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I have a tendency to let my guard down and binge eat on sugar, sugar, and more sugar. Also, I get lazy about working out when my schedule gets full.
    What's your favorite exercise? Running! Just ran my first half marathon!
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I'd like to get into barre class at my gym.
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Butt and thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? Everything from the waist up :)
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2013? I have two big ones: stop binge eating and adopt an exercise regimen other than running.