Introductions!

Options
2»

Replies

• df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Elma. I usually set unrealistic goals and never make it. I'm hoping to lose 15-20 pounds by the summer, but instead of focusing on that I will join you in setting this mini-goal for Valentine's day. Great idea for a group!
  • jayneybop
    jayneybop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jayne from the UK. Have put a tonne of weight on since having a baby in 2011 and am ashamed to say I now weigh more than when I was 9 months pregnant.
    Will be on holiday with friends valentines day so the thought of wearing a swimming costume in public is terrifying me - losing 6lb might make this a bit more bearable!!
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Alta from South Africa. Love short term goals like this. Losing the 6 pounds will put me under 80Kg, a place I haven't been in a loooooong time, so definitely looking forward to this challenge!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Hey all! My name is De'londa 22 years young... So Im going to push for 6lbs but Ill be totally happy with a 4lb loss. Working overtime because that 6lbs is my holiday weight gain. So trying to get back to pre thanksgiving haha. And then start losing more

Feel free to add me
  • Sindaelys
    Sindaelys Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Love the group idea! Valentine's day is not one of my favorite days, so it'll be nice to have something to look forward to! Anyhow, I'm Becky, 24, and 150 lbs. I got on a scale about a year and a half ago and was shocked to see 170. (I'm pretty short, so it's noticeable!) Couple that with being sick of my gut, my arms, and my thighs, and here I am. I'm hoping to start the 30 day shred "soon" to help with my pesky limbs, and even if I don't make the 6 pounds by Valentine's day, I'm certain I'll at least have kickstarted my weight loss again!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to see the number of people participating in this! Luce, you had a GREAT idea! :)

Hopefully once this one is done we can do another one! With this support system we can't NOT make it!
  • angela55530
    angela55530 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Angela & would like to join your group.

Good luck everyone!! :smile:
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to see the number of people participating in this! Luce, you had a GREAT idea! :)

Hopefully once this one is done we can do another one! With this support system we can't NOT make it!

I agree! I almost fell off the wagon yesterday when a lot of my friends decided to go get McDonald's at like midnight and I'd already eaten my calories for the day. I thought about this group and what I wanted to accomplish and I went to sleep instead! We should do an Easter challenge!
  • ladykaey
    ladykaey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I agree! I almost fell off the wagon yesterday when a lot of my friends decided to go get McDonald's at like midnight and I'd already eaten my calories for the day. I thought about this group and what I wanted to accomplish and I went to sleep instead! We should do an Easter challenge!

Yes! Lots of little goals will get us there, one step at a time!
  • luceeleanor
    luceeleanor Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yes, I thought about easter, or st patricks day! Small achievable goals will help break this down! When we've done this challenge, I'll ask for everyone's opinion on what we should try to achieve next!

Thanks for joining :) xxx
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I made this video about a week ago and I thought I'd share it to help introduce myself a bit further. I feel good about sharing it because this is a no-judgment zone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9mnPBVV8ew

stay lovely,

ashley/fara180
  • koerbergirl
    koerbergirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm a little late to the introductions but I wanted to pop in and say hi! My name's Linda and am married with no kids.

Next week I'm FINALLY getting braces. This is going to be a challenge for my healthy eating practices as certain foods have to be avoided during the two years of my treatment. So my goal is to find and maintain my healthy eating habits and push myself to work out more than I have been to melt the rest of these 20 pounds off.
  • tnt7787
    tnt7787 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi guys! I made this video about a week ago and I thought I'd share it to help introduce myself a bit further. I feel good about sharing it because this is a no-judgment zone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9mnPBVV8ew

stay lovely,

ashley/fara180

Thanks so much for sharing that! Good luck in your weight loss journey, you can do this!
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Valentine's day is my bday, what a good gift to give myself lol :love:
  • TheMattyExperiment
    TheMattyExperiment Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Matt from Canada. Finally looking forward to Valentine's Day because of this :) I didn't realize there was a group to join when I saw the post for this the other week oops.

Nonetheless I've lost 2 lbs since committing and I've been doing quite well keeping my macros and cals in check. Good luck everyone!!
  • magdalen13
    magdalen13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Haha, talk about late. I went back to check all your progress on the original post and realized it was gone and I should be looking for this group!
    so here I am, hopefully better late than never.
    I'm Kim, 30, from Michigan. Losing weight so I can do all the awesome fun things I want to do with my family. And I agree, once we all meet the Valentines Day goal we should make a new one! It's really helpful to have a smaller group with a smaller goal to see how everyone's doing.