For those who are interested

Options
on the success stories I posted my success with eating 1200 calories.:smile:

Replies

• Kristi336
    Kristi336 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your success post is the reason I searched for and just joined this group! Thank you for sharing (and having the guts to face the "YOU MUST NOT EAT BELOW BMR" crowd!!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    you are most welcome. I was just tired of us all being bashed and thought a success story and a lesson on education would shut them up. or at least get them to think.
  • Kristi336
    Kristi336 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've had pretty good success at 1200-1300 and then failed at TDEE -20%. I lost 25 pounds about a year ago eating at 1200-1300 and exercising very little. And I only gained back 4 pounds over 8 months once I stopped tracking (and that was all during a 2 week vacation where I went nuts!) When I decided to go back to losing I tried the eat more suggestions and I have lost NOTHING in 4 months! So I'm going back to what has worked for me in the past! I hate it when people think that someone doing something differently than them is going to automatically fail.
  • adry20
    adry20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm giving the 1200 another try because well I'm a clean eater and many people will tell you that you can lose weight just by eating clean. It didn't work for me, I've been working my butt off at the gym 5-6 days a week for over a month, I've been eating clean and the scale has yet to move. When I lost 30lbs before I got pregnant with my 4th baby, I did it by eating less. So that's what brought me back to MFP :)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    you are most welcome. I was just tired of us all being bashed and thought a success story and a lesson on education would shut them up. or at least get them to think.
    :bigsmile:

LOL- so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why are they always bashing-????