Hi!

Options
erin1276
erin1276 Posts: 38 Member
Thanks for putting this group together. I found your thread about an hour ago and I found all three levels on youtube. I just watched the entire first level- (yeah- I watched an entire fitness video while sitting on my behind! haha. I don't know if I will be able to do this but I am hoping that with you all here- I will be able to complete each day. It's been a long time since I have done any real exercise so I know it will be a real challenge. Looking forward to "shredding" together!! E

Replies

• christinamoore98
    Options
    It's a great video! Yeah it's hard at first but I just tell myself it's only twenty minuets a day, and you will get results. I've been doing it for a week and I can already tell a difference.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I have 30DS and banish fat boost metabolism. I haven't decided which I want to use. I've done 30DS before. BFBM is 40 minutes vs 20.
  • Mayra_1991
    Options
    Im really glad someone started another one. I can't wait to start all over again. i didnt finish but i went to size 16 to size 14..
  • tarall2
    tarall2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp. 3 years ago I got into the best shape of my life, I was journaling and attending group fitness/bootcamp classes. Then my husband was transferred out of state for his job and we had to move. I was able to maintain for about a year and now it is all back. I am so upset with myself but I can't seem to get back on track. I will eat well and exercize for a couple of days and then I will binge for a couple and not get any exercise. I can't seem to break the cycle...I am hoping this helps!
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm super excited to do this! I have been working out from home and just starting back to the gym......but I'd love to commit to do this from my home. I take it you do the video every day?
  • beanaj
    beanaj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I've been waiting for feb 1st to start hanging out with Jillian! :) I'll be doing 30 DS and every few days mix it up with Shred It - with weights. Also by Jillian so I'm going to count it. I love her videos and am looking forward to some great progress. Good luck everyone!
  • jillypants1016
    Options
    My husband and I started 30 day shred on Jan 1st and had to take a break for a couple weeks because I hurt my stupid knee. Looking forward to starting it up again on Feb. 1! :)
  • banana47
    banana47 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Would like to join your group. Started yesterday but today my chest and legs are so sore I have to have a rest today. Shall commence on feb 1.
  • karynay
    Options
    Hi! I am very happy about this group I started today but I can wait until Feb 1St. Finding my motivation again. Read you later ladies and hope see us in pictures later :smile:
  • estrogenat
    Options
    Hello there..
    I've already started 30DS 6 days ago.. 2 days from a 90D challenge in youtube.. and 4 days of absolutely 30DS with Jillian..

I have to say this:
    1. The first couple of days were horrible.. my muscles were very sore.. but continued
    2. I sticked to a fix timing everyday (about 16:30) and do it with my two young girls (14 and 11 years old)
    3. I feel much stronger now..
    4. and the most important .. I lost 6 lbs in just 6 days (4 from 30DS).. I

I joined this group to keep myself motivated by you, hoping to encourage others as well

I am 37 y mother of 4 kids (the youngest is 9 monthand aiming to lose 25 lbs. and most important get the shape I want!

Happy to be here :flowerforyou:
  • njkilmer28
    njkilmer28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I have tried to keep with this a couple of times and I have never made it passed level 2. I was doing a different challenge for Jan and now that the month is almost over I need to do something for Feb. and I was already thinking of doing 30 DS so this is perfect. Good Luck, Everyone!
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    Hi! I just started 30DS last night was my first session! I'm sore today, it was hard but i finished it and i loved the feeling i had when i was done AND the feeling i had this morning. And being sore never felt so great! I am glad to find a group of others. I just joined MFP a week ago today and i am SO HAPPY i stumbled upon this! Question- How do you log a workout of the 30DS???
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Love doing the shred, but get bored doing the same thing every day. so mixing it up with 2 days of shred, day of cardio. Did 3 days of shred so far level 1.
  • helensyn
    helensyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I did 30DS around a year ago when I found out I had to be a bridesmatron for a friend's wedding. I started in January and the wedding was in early April. I wasn't disciplined about it every day, but I did try to do it at least 4 days a week, and although only lost around 12 lbs, I became noticeably toned and lost inches. I of course was strict about keeping a 1200-1500 calorie diet, ramping up eating more raw food and carefully watching my calorie intake on MFP and that helped ALOT. Together, food intake, the type of food I ate and how regularly I ate it and what time I chose to eat my meals, also with 30DS every evening got me to the point I felt the lightest and healthiest and strongest in the past 20 years! I'm 40yo with 3 kids, and I'm ready to get strong and healthy again for keeps! Glad to join this group!
  • pritchardcj
    pritchardcj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for some new motivation! Just ordered the DVD from Amazon...
  • dreamsOfABikiniCladBody
    Options
    Hello I am looking forward to this challenge.
  • Kmadden316
    Kmadden316 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I ordered 30DS over the holidays and still haven't tried it yet, but I've been thinking about it a lot more recently. I'm new to MFP, but not new to online groups like this. I look forward to trying out 30DS with you all!
  • Wishtobethinagain
    Options
    I am on my 4th day of 30ds and LOVE IT!!! I will be glad to join you guys through this journey!!
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Got my DVD in today, so I am so ready!!
  • luckychef13
    luckychef13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey All! Just found this group after responding to a previous thred on the topic. Been doing the shred at level 1 on & off to supplement my workout routine. Woke up today and made the commitment to start doing it daily! Awesome to find others doing the same. Get ready to be a little sore, get sweaty, and shred! Feel free to add me for support...we can do this!