Starting week 4

Options
hikaratedeb
hikaratedeb Posts: 17 Member
Ah week 3 is done was not as scary as I thought it would be. Did very well all week but the weekend was not that great but back at it today. As of Friday not quite 3 weeks in I was down 10 pounds that made me a believer. Let's go week 4.

Replies

• sdenny5312
    Options
    Good for you!! I am starting week 2 tomorrow, and I must say, week 3 looks pretty tough... so glad to hear that it wasn't as hard as you thought it would be1 Keep up the good work. From what I understand it should get easier for you from here on out :) Good luck!
  • jkcathey
    jkcathey Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree. I'm finishing W3 today and it wasn't bad. I'm not sure what my weight will be - anxious to see the scale in the morning!
  • Keana_h
    Keana_h Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    On week 4 day 2 survivors week 3 after having to restart it after going out of town. It wasn't so bad! I was happy to see pizza on the menu yesterday. Onward we go :)
  • MarcieSwitzer
    MarcieSwitzer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was so happy when I weighed in after week 3, it had been difficult to stick to only because I was in Florida for my mom's funeral. I was terrified I'd start the emotional eating, which I did not. After 3 weeks i am down 5 pounds and that is a miracle. Mom would be so proud! Week four is going pretty good so far. I'm really enjoying trying new foods. One thing I figured out after reading the recipes that pureed white beans create "almost a cream base" texture for soups. SO, I'm making soups I like that are incredibly healthy for me. I never thought to puree beans. I am going to take time to pre-puree a whole lot of fruit and veggies and freeze it for my smoothies and shakes because I have limited space in my freezer.
  • hikaratedeb
    hikaratedeb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Keep doing the great work. I will try that bean purée. Thanks