Chalene-isms

Options
Alioops831
Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
What does Chalene say during ChaLean Extreme or wherever else that motivates you?

Replies

• lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    in TF love when she says "Be your best, don't compare yourself with others"
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    In TF I love "you are not tired" from CLX, I think my favorite is "you can do it, you can do it"....she seems to say it just when it is heaviest for me. lol
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I like when she says to do a gut check and says something like "What are you made of?" when the workout is getting tough. It makes me not want to wuss out!
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I always giggle when, towards the end of Burn Intervals (CLX), she starts the lower body blast and is all, "She craaaazy today".

I also am ALWAYS going to too fast in that one PUSH circuit where she looks at the camera and says, "you can't go slow enough".

Heh, I love the EXTREMES. "SLOW! SLOW! SLOOOOOOOW! Enjoy the process!"

She's cute when she starts singing along with the music in TJ.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I like the "she craaazzzy today" too and also the "oh no she didn't, oh yes she did"!
  • yonderway
    yonderway Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are Strong!
    You are in the Mood to do this!
    You have Big Energy!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    For some reason (mostly that I'm weird), I always chuckle at the beginning of the workout where she is introducing the others, and she introduces Jenelle, and someone says "Whooo!" and Chalene makes a funny face and asks, "Did she just cheer for herself?" :laugh:
  • Alioops831
    Options
    My favorite is "Time to get extreme, baby!" Everytime I start the workout, I yell that with her.
  • Alioops831
    Options
    Also I've noticed she'll be walking around checking with everyone and then she'll walk back to the front and say "Catch your breath" in a very breathy voice as if she had been doing the workout too. Ha.
  • ClassicPearl
    ClassicPearl Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    "Go HEAVY or go home!!"
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I like the "she craaazzzy today" too and also the "oh no she didn't, oh yes she did"!

these are my favorite, too!
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    "Go heavier!!! That's what they were gonna say!!"
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Strength training doesn't only build muscle, it builds character.

The only people that don't like pushups are the ones that don't do them.
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    "She craaaazy today"!!!! :)
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Yes, love "she craaazy today!" :) I crack up when she says to picture yourself at your high school reunion in a bikini. "They say, she must do boooowllling lunges."

I do NOT like how she says "HeighTH" instead of height. I know its a regional thing... but it bugs me for whatever reason. Petty I know... "keep your weights at the heighTH of your elbows."
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I have a few favourite Chalene-isms... I laugh when she says:

'LOOK ALIVE' and ' you're not tired!'

'one day at a time, one workout at a time, one pound at a time....'

So many. She's just awesome!
  • ShannonKelliG
    ShannonKelliG Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just finished burn 2, and I love at the end when she's talking about scheduling your workouts. "Don't say you're going to TRY to workout tomorrow. Say you're GOING to work out tomorrow."
  • ShannonKelliG
    ShannonKelliG Posts: 70 Member
    Options

these are my favorite, too!

Haha I love "she craaazzy today" too. Mostly because when she says it, I'm thinking it!
  • Alioops831
    Options
    I like what she says about pushups -- "If you don't like pushups, it's because you don't do them." I want to believe that I'll get better at them, but I'm still on my knees all the time. *sigh*
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I like what she says about pushups -- "If you don't like pushups, it's because you don't do them." I want to believe that I'll get better at them, but I'm still on my knees all the time. *sigh*

Watch this Tony Horton video on doing a push-up. Perfect and helped me a lot (around the 4 minute mark).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N96uZcQ4VAI&feature=youtu.be