1/28 - 2/3/13

Jovan0609
Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
Sorry this is so late...but you all can update this week's workouts here.

Stay encouraged! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jovan0609
    1/28/13 (Week 6 Day 1)

Fire 55 EZ Class -- 515 calories burned

1/29/13 (Week 6 Day 2)

Fire 30 + Sculpt 30 -- 510 calories burned

Staying motivated...how about you guys? :happy:
  • Hi! I'm still around but missed my Mon-Tues workouts; I've been feeling really tired and mentally drained, mostly due to worries over work. Not too happy about that but better than miss some than fall off the wagon completely. I admire your dedication!
  • Back on track and it feels so good :happy:

Week 4, day 4: HIIT 20 (188 kcal burned) and Sculpt 30
  • Jovan0609
    1/31/13 (Week 6 Day 4)

Sculpt 30 - 230 calories burned
  • Jovan0609
    Back on track and it feels so good :happy:

Week 4, day 4: HIIT 20 (188 kcal burned) and Sculpt 30

Way to jump back on the wagon!
  • Jovan0609
    Hey group -

I had to take yesterday off because I was traveling for my job and just didn't have the energy to do anything but unpack and get into the bed last night.

But...I woke up this morning and was back it!

2/2/13 (Week 6 Day 6)

Fire 45 Class -- 460 calories burned

I have a much smaller space in my hotel room but I am DETERMINED to stick with the program as much as possible. I have decided to eliminate some of the extra cardio and just do strength training on Tuesdays and Thursdays to tone up more.

I hope everyone is staying dedicated and focused...I have noticed a lack of updates. I know it gets tough to always find time to fit in your workouts, but remember that your workouts are your time of the day to something special and beneficial just for YOU. It's okay to be a little selfish about that. :smile:

Stay encouraged pals! :flowerforyou:
  • Great job, girl!

I too missed yesterday's workout because I had a long day at work and it was the start of the time of the month :grumble: I'm in quite a bit of pain. I will try doing yesterday's workout (55 EZ) in addition to today's, especially since it's a lot more fun to me than what I need to do today (Core 20, Stretch 40).

I noticed that I'm already almost a 1/3 of the way through the program, and you've almost done 1/2! Time flies!

Also it seems that there won't be HIIT workouts in my schedule for the next few weeks, I'm kinda sad about that.. I have grown to really like them.

I posted a link to this group in a couple of threads about Turbo Fire, hopefully more active people will join.
  • Speaking of toning, you might want to look into doing a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybride, or just Chalean Extreme, after this round of Turbo Fire is over. I have the program but I haven't tried it yet. I am thinking of doing a hybrid when my 12 weeks of TF are finished.
  • chi88
    chi88 Posts: 30 Member
    Add me to the list of those who missed yesterday's workout. But I managed to complete some of today's workout, despite being on a time constraint.

Week 2, day 6...
    Core 20: 134 calories burned
    Stretch 40: (only completed 16 mins) 114 calories burned
  • Hi chi88, welcome to the group :smile:

55 EZ, 568 kcal burned
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    This was my first week in my JMBR and Turbo Jam/Fire Hybrid I actually did 6 days of it, and had a run in there too. Not sure what I will do today, but may take a mental day off from the workout videos and just go for a run and/or skating.
  • 495 calories burned with Turbo Fire 45! This marks the end of week 4 for me; I can't believe I'm already a third of the way into the program :bigsmile:
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Hello again ladies!!! I am back!

My cold decided to linger and I am just now feeling completely better! I am so ready to get back to a routine!

Today marked the official start to training for my second half marathon (happening on May 4th!). Unfortunately this means that running will take priority over all other forms of workouts from now until May. I will still try to do Turbo as much as possible, but it will probably only be 2-3 days a week.

With that being said, here's my workout for today

2.4.13 = 3.09 mile run, 515 calories burned!

Stay warm everyone! (if you're in a place where it's cold! It's 25 degrees in OH today!)