*NEW TEAM DELPHINIUM (MarAprMay 2013 Brides :)

Options

Replies

• jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    OMG it looks like I'm the only one here with a gain, I'm sorry team I feel so bad, no wonder no one is talking to me. I am stepping it up now....BAM!
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hugs, Kate!!! I think I posted to you today... I have been keeping your son in my prayers. I'm not mixing you up, right? He was hurt and under sedation in the hospital?? I can't imagine how scary. I lit a candle at church for him on Sunday and my fiance and I have been praying for him and your whole family!!! Sorry if you felt alone. We've been here for you <3
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Just a quick note to say sorry that I was so slow logging in. I wasn't too well over the weekend but I'm back with a bang now. :)
  • lawyerette
    Options
    I did it ! I am now 12 stone something instead of 13 stone something ! So proud of me, 3lbs down so far this week ! Yay ! X

You rock, Becca! (A little belated, but just saw this ;)
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    OMG it looks like I'm the only one here with a gain, I'm sorry team I feel so bad, no wonder no one is talking to me. I am stepping it up now....BAM!

Aww! Don't feel bad. I gained a pound last week and then lost 3.9 this week. It's all about staying with it for the long haul! You can do it! :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

Stuff happens, life gets in the way. Nothing ever goes as planned. Don't sweat it! And we love you... don't ever feel neglected. *hugs* :heart: Never give up, that gain will come right off!
  • Votrvoman
    Votrvoman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feeling so discouraged! Gaining weight back and having a difficult time finding the will power daily! I'm determined to get back on track, so forgive me, awesome bride friends, for my gain this week! It's the TOM and I'm feeling under the weather, but it's time to banish all negative thoughts. Onward and upward!
  • lawyerette
    Options
    Feeling so discouraged! Gaining weight back and having a difficult time finding the will power daily! I'm determined to get back on track, so forgive me, awesome bride friends, for my gain this week! It's the TOM and I'm feeling under the weather, but it's time to banish all negative thoughts. Onward and upward!

Hang in there! Message me tomorrow and let's chat, ok? I may have a trick or two up my sleeve that can get you moving in the right direction :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options

Don't feel bad, a couple brides gained this week (I am one of them). Its hard to deal with the bloat as TOM approaches, but we can saddle up, kick some butt, and rock that scale once the bloat goes away! :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Also, what do you ladies think we should do for our Activity part of the STAR challenge?
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    As suggested by Emily, we will continue with mileage!

Let's make it 2 pts per mile that you run or walk. Max 10 pts per day.

How is everyone doing with the planning? This team has been pretty quiet over the last week, I assume everyone is busy finishing planning and working on details.
  • lawyerette
    Options
    If you ladies want to do a bulk order shirt for our Team (or something else if we all want a different shirt), they are cheaper in bulk. I think if we order a dozen, they are around $12-$13 a piece (there's a surcharge for printing on both sides that might bump it up a dollar a shirt). I can flat rate ship them or put them into a shipping envelope for around $5.60. That makes the total per shirt less than $20. I am going to order a couple at some point, so let me know :)
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Wedding planning is going well. Only 10 weeks left for me!! Yipes!
    I'm off for my first full dress fitting this weekend. EXCITING. All got all the maids coming round for making-and-doing. Also been trying to decide on vows etc.

It is starting to feel like Spring here in the UK so it is starting to feel real now!
  • jkcrawford
    Options
    If you ladies want to do a bulk order shirt for our Team (or something else if we all want a different shirt), they are cheaper in bulk. I think if we order a dozen, they are around $12-$13 a piece (there's a surcharge for printing on both sides that might bump it up a dollar a shirt). I can flat rate ship them or put them into a shipping envelope for around $5.60. That makes the total per shirt less than $20. I am going to order a couple at some point, so let me know :)

I would love to have a t-shirt I just wish they were v-necks. Love the Violet color.
  • lawyerette
    Options

I would love to have a t-shirt I just wish they were v-necks. Love the Violet color.

They make a v-neck. Want me to do a mock up? I'll see if there's a violet shirt. What color text? Do you want one of the team shirts or one with the bride logo? Whatever you think, I can put one together :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Wedding planning is going well. Only 10 weeks left for me!! Yipes!
    I'm off for my first full dress fitting this weekend. EXCITING. All got all the maids coming round for making-and-doing. Also been trying to decide on vows etc.

It is starting to feel like Spring here in the UK so it is starting to feel real now!

10 weeks! How exciting!! I hope you have a blast at your dress fitting. Take some pics and post a couple here!

Mine is starting to feel real now too, we finally booked our reception (1 bedroom penthouse at the Riviera) and I couldn't be more excited!
  • jkcrawford
    Options
    I just wanted to say Fantastic job last week on the weight loss and the points challenge. Lets do it again!

BAM!

And we will rock this.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Don't forget to message me your weight & challenge points for the week ladies! I've had a few of you report in already, thank you. I'd love to get the list to lawyerette tonight so make sure you hop on that scale and message me asap!
  • jkcrawford
    Options
    Alright ladies time to get our title back.

Let's kick some Iris butt this week.

We can conquer!!
  • lawyerette
    Options
    Alright ladies time to get our title back.

Let's kick some Iris butt this week.

We can conquer!!

Agreed, Delphiniums!

Since I know I will be out of commission next week except for walking, I'm pledging AT LEAST 3 lbs this week. Anyone else care to pledge your loss for Week 6??