Eating back exercise calories while on JMBR?

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Not sure if I should eat them back or stay at 1200 daily.

Thanks!

Replies

• SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I say take in to account how you feel that day. Sometimes we need a little more and sometimes we need a little less. Every person is different and everyday is unique. If you find yourself exceptionally hungry on Tuesday and satisfied on Wednesday don't force yourself one way or the other. Good luck to you with JMBR.
  • bodyafterbaby4
    bodyafterbaby4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I should eat them back or stay at 1200 daily.

Thanks!

I'm not going to... I'm not doing all of that work to reward myself with the thing that got me here in the first place! I guess if I feel famished, I might, but I'm going to try not to. I figure, if I work out and eat the extra, then what is the point in working out.
  • emills1970
    emills1970 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I eat back some of my calories. I've noticed that when I do eat some back I tend to drop weight and on the days I don't the scale stays the same, but that's just how it's been working for me. I've lost 21 pounds so far by doing that so I'm going to stick with it. Definitely figure out what's best for you.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I only eat some of them back if I'm hungry. I've tried eating them all back and I maintain my weight. Setting your macros is also important to achieve your goals. Mine are set to 40Carb/40Protein/20Fat.