Groundhog Day Challenge--February 2, 2013 SATURDAY

Options
MarlaStuck
MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
Ok this will be a day before our 5 week kick off...so for a little fun... Jessica I'm sure this is a "Hallmark" holiday type tradition here in the US, but if you ever seen the movie groundhog day with Bill Murray it will make more sense.

On Saturday in keeping with the "groundhog day movie" where the day keeps repeating itsself, pick an activity that you will repeat at least three times during the day, and comment what yours was on this thread and how it went each time. What the activity was, How long it was performed, how many calories you burned....along that line....

Crazy fun hunh? HAVE FUN WITH THIS....this is just to encourage us to shake things up a bit.

Zumba, aerobics, fetch, frisbee, snow shoveling, hmmmm what will it be... :bigsmile:

Replies

• Nancysdiettips
    Nancysdiettips Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada, so probably shovelling snow will be my repeat activity for the day.........or maybe tracking down that darn groundhog if he does promise an early spring!
  • laura920
    Options
    Ok this will be a day before our 5 week kick off...so for a little fun... Jessica I'm sure this is a "Hallmark" holiday type tradition here in the US, but if you ever seen the movie groundhog day with Bill Murray it will make more sense.

On Saturday in keeping with the "groundhog day movie" where the day keeps repeating itsself, pick an activity that you will repeat at least three times during the day, and comment what yours was on this thread and how it went each time. What the activity was, How long it was performed, how many calories you burned....along that line....

Crazy fun hunh? HAVE FUN WITH THIS....this is just to encourage us to shake things up a bit.

Zumba, aerobics, fetch, frisbee, snow shoveling, hmmmm what will it be... :bigsmile:

Sounds fun, I'm going to have to give this some thought.......
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, but I won't be watching Groundhog Dsy again ;-) lol
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have been jumping 100 times on the trampoline every time I have went into my laundry room all day. I lost count after my fifth time...and it goes on! lol Great idea Marla, I may start to jump on it daily when I enter my laundry room, but it won't be near as frequest as today (laundry day)! :-)
  • MarlaStuck
    MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I did my ten flights of stairs 3 times today...whoop hoooo ????
  • laura920
    Options
    Since I have to go upstairs to do laundry, Each load I did 3 round trips and had 3 loads.