Undo the damage

Options
I have been making such poor choices lately regarding food. Not sure what happened to me and am trying to dust myself off and undo the damage. I think my biggest obstacle is that I read too much about low carb/high fat/ etc that I question what I am doing and whether I am making the right choices and I get mentally overwhelmed and come unglued,

Thanks for the vent!

Replies

• gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When I was ready to get going again after the holidays I had gained 8lbs. It was sick with myself but I knew if I focused I could get that back off and finish my journey. I think what helped me was that I decided to keep it simple. I picked a plan (keto) and I ate the foods that were easy and I knew fit my plan. I think you also have to track everyday to see a pattern for your eating. I have noticed when I retain water, etc. I have lost all that weight and a little bit more in the past few weeks. We know what to do - we just have to make ourselves do it.

I know you can do this - asking for help is the first step, right??

Here is to a day of healthy choices!
  • dihar2
    dihar2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Listening to a sermon and a reminder came forth.....Discipline not Desire Determines our Destiny. Of course by His Grace to be disciplined.