You know you are a true CrossFitter when????

Options

Replies

• snljatczak
    Options
    You stop minding burpees so much!
  • shaunasmith303
    shaunasmith303 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When you take pictures of your blisters, bruises and callouses and are proud to share them with the world.

This is so true. I've got my own photo album on FB to show off my badges of honor.
  • cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Everytime you hear the song "Amazing Grace" you think of Grace the workout. When you hear 3...2...1.. you get butterflies and look for chalk.....you look down on ppl who workout with gloves...you stop caring about what you bench and worry about how much you snatch.......
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    When you take pictures of your blisters, bruises and callouses and are proud to share them with the world.

LOL! Yes!! I crossed this threshold yesterday
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You see bloody rags in the parking lot outside your box and think "Oh Cindy...."
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    ... when everything in life is for time, except for sex and that's an AMRAP.

:drinker:
  • cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    ... when everything in life is for time, except for sex and that's an AMRAP.

:drinker:

lmao
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    After laughing at the majority of these, I was going to say going RX........ But then I thought no, I never ever made a "Sweat Angel" before I came to CF x

Cheers all x
  • rachelannecraig
    Options

Yep - Been there - done that!
  • Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    The chalks are all over in the car and your friend thought it was a cocaine. LOL! It happened to me!
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You have a dream about doing Fran.

The WOD. Not the person.
  • FWMagicMike
    FWMagicMike Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    ... when you go to the box no matter what the WOD is.
  • FWMagicMike
    FWMagicMike Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You have a dream about doing Fran.

The WOD. Not the person.

damn... hehe
  • ashlando
    ashlando Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    When you carry around Aquaphor like it's a little baby.

When you always have a very large and varied stash of band-aids and Neosporin.

When you travel with your jump rope and wrist wraps because you know you're going to drop-in to a box somewhere.
  • itsagr8daytolift
    itsagr8daytolift Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ....how you do your hair for work in the morning is determined by how sore you are from doing yesterday's WOD. Cindy guarantees a few days of wearing my hair down...
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    You can't recognize any of your friends out, because you don't know what they look like in real clothes.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I know there are some vegan Crossfitters out there but one of my greatest challenges is taking longer than expected running errands around town and being like, "Oh my gosh, where am I going to get some cooked meat and some veggies on the run? Maybe an avocado? GRRRR." Drive thrus just don't work and I get super HANGRY!
  • butterbear1980
    butterbear1980 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    When your full size truck breaks down and you push it out of the road yourself . Some dude actually stopped and was like wow girl that was awesome and I was like yes it was!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    When you carry around Aquaphor like it's a little baby.

When you always have a very large and varied stash of band-aids and Neosporin.

When you travel with your jump rope and wrist wraps because you know you're going to drop-in to a box somewhere.

I'm heading to North Carolina's Outer Banks for a week at the beach in July. The nearest box is 50 miles from where I'm staying, so I figure I'll go there twice (gotta get some swag) and am going to pack my rope, a yoga mat (mainly to stand on as a I jump so I don't scuff the rope on concrete) and my 1.5pd kettlebell.

We just have to walk over a dune to the beach so I foresee a few morning beach workouts in my future. Probably a modified verson of my first ever CF workout during my free class.

500m row (run in this case)
    40 air squats
    30 sit ups
    20 push ups
    (no place to do 10 pull ups so I will drop those)

First time took me 11 minutes, second time I tried it was under six minutes. This time will probably be a 4 repetitions for time or AMRAP 30.
  • alysa521
    alysa521 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I know there are some vegan Crossfitters out there but one of my greatest challenges is taking longer than expected running errands around town and being like, "Oh my gosh, where am I going to get some cooked meat and some veggies on the run? Maybe an avocado? GRRRR." Drive thrus just don't work and I get super HANGRY!

My friends always make fun of me because I almost always have a baggie of almonds or an avocado in my purse or both :)

I also always have a lacrosse ball :)