Official Week 4 end weigh-in! (Up to Mon Feb 4th)

Options

Replies

• rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    No change this week, but I anticipated as much as I started the 30 Day Shred program six days ago.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    gained 5 lbs in the last 2 weeks, so im iat 179 this morning....SIGH!
  • SynicalEnvee
    Options
    SW:178
    CW: 171

It feels like I'm losing so slowly. It could be because I'm gaining muscle but it doesn't feel like it. Kinda discouraged because I feel like I'm doing so much work and my stomach still looks like it consumed a large jello monster.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 234.8
    Current Weight: 232.0
    Weight Lost This Week: 2.8
    Weight Lost Overall: 8.4

Very happy with my progress so far :D
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I normally weigh on Wednesdays sooo this is from my last weigh in :-/

SW: 270.2
    WK 3: 267.8
    CW: 267.4

Only a .4 loss....I am kinda stuck in the 260's :( *sigh* I'll just keep trying tho.
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound and was really excited about it lol. My face is starting to slim down its crazy what just a few pounds will do to the face wow.
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Went to the doctor today and step on his fancy scale and he said I have dropped 9.2 lbs in three weeks and gained 2.3 ponds of muscle in two weeks. So the hard work and consistency is paying off. Funny my scale at home has me weighing the same as last week.
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback.
  • samanthab19
    samanthab19 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    No change this week, but I'm down 10.5 so far!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    sw1: 144
    w4: 140.8

I'm thrilled really, I'm .8 from my original goal weight. I also measured today, and am down 1" in my hips and belly, and .5" in my waist, since the challenged started, so 1 month! :)
  • Nikipowpez
    Nikipowpez Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Starting: 208
    Week 1: 206
    Week 2: 202
    Week 3: 200
    Week 4: 198

Down 2 lbs

total of 10 lbs!!!
  • mlcharb
    mlcharb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was down 1 lb this past week. I still have 13 lbs to lose before the end of the challenge, to get where I want to. Time to kick it up a notch!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Starting: 199
    Week 1: 198.4
    Week 2: 196.6
    Week 3: 196.2
    Week 4: 195.8
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    SW:178
    CW: 171

It feels like I'm losing so slowly. It could be because I'm gaining muscle but it doesn't feel like it. Kinda discouraged because I feel like I'm doing so much work and my stomach still looks like it consumed a large jello monster.

Start taking pictures once a month so you can physically see the changes. We don't see the day to day changes, but when you compare pictures from one month to the next you can see the changes that the scale and the everday eye doesn't. Don't give up!!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I don't understand what happen this week ate the same, but gained a pound. I started weight training this week , can that be a factor?

Yes! From what I have read from the more experienced users, when you start working with weights your body retains water to help with the repair and healing of those muscles. Give it some time and you will see results.
  • ameliad87
    ameliad87 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    last week: 197lbs
    this week: 195.8 lbs

1.2 lbs lost. not bad at all considering I had another funeral out of state (lots of funerals this month :( ), so it's hard for me to workout when traveling for 8 hours each day.
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    ** WEIGHT IS BASED ON FRIDAY, AS FRIDAYS ARE MY WEIGH IN DAYS**

Starting weight 261.4
    W1: 260.0
    W2: 263.8
    W3: 255.8
    W4: 254

So far down 7.4 I believe.... Hopeing to see a lower number this Friday :)
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Loss of 2 lbs, so far 10 lbs lost since we started the challenge!! Good job for everyone who loss, keep strong fr those that didn't!!! We continue on our path forward to a healthier lifestyle!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • lilnach
    Options
    hey so I thought the weigh in was Once a Month.. whoops.. and it turns out I'm not even on that spreadsheet

oh welll Jan 5th I was 191 and Feb 5th I am down to 181

:)
  • yorkieII
    yorkieII Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    MFP starting weight 217
    start weight of challenge 169.2
    week 4 at 162.8
    goal of challenge is to lose 10 pounds
    ultimate goal weight 128

good luck everyone on your weight loss journey!!