I Need friends that eat more 2 weigh less

Options
Hi, my name is Rachel. I was on weight watches for a while then found MFP. I had never counted calories before WW, so I never had a calorie goal before. I lost around 35lbs and since on MFP I lost 5lbs more. But I went by the recommended calories (1300) and felt tired and then would binge. I have been experimenting with increasing calories for a week and feel so much better. I have friends on here but they eat low cal and work out like crazy. I just need some people on here who don't think I'm crazy for raising calories. Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you would like to :-)
    Anitra
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    And me :smile:
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Im just started re-evaluating mine also and eating more too. First week over and I still lost 1 lb at ate a lot more!
  • SaffSaad
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want to.
  • Daymia
    Daymia Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend request me - just make sure you add a note so I know you aren't someone just spamming invites! ;)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like (just be sure to include a message so I know who you are!!)
  • prisan512
    prisan512 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm also on the em2wl journey plus I also just went primal/paleo a month ago!
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hi all !! I follow IPOARM, similar to EM2WL! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You can add me too sweet pea! I'm a big girl (300lbs) and I eat around 2000 cals a day :-)
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I definitely eat more! :smile:
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm Rachel too and an ex WW so add me in too. Just say your from em2wl incase I forget...Welcome :)
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am an EX WWer as well. Feel free to add me. I felt like I was starving on WW. This is a much better lifestyle that is sustainable.
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a former <insert every other 'diet' out there>. I'm having great success now eating 1900 calories/day.
    Add me if you'd like!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well, I did the crazy barely eat anything and workout like a mad woman, lost alot of weight but ended up gaining it all back...I'm definitely like em2wl better and think its more of a lifestyle change rather than a quick fix
  • laccy40
    laccy40 Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm eating more 2 weigh less by following the road map. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Danipri22
    Danipri22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I lost 40lbs 2 years back but because I practically starved myself the weight crept back on :( Very much enjoying EM2WL
  • zhiking
    zhiking Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Would any of you would like to join the EM2WL 2013 support group.
    What are we about?
    This is a support group is smaller group of EM2WL members help each other through out the year. Feel free to share your success and struggles with TDEE, BMR, Cut progress and more. Were a private group to keep numbers down and encourage everyone to share (90 current) but just send email or reply to this email if you want to join.
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi Living2lose2
    yes, when I was on 1200-1300 calories a day I plateaued and staid there for weeks and weeks- which doesn't do much for the motivation. Then I read about metabolic repair, have not followed it strictly, but ty to get in 1700-1800 calories a day. strangely, I seem to go well when I change what I consume, so maybe 1700 one day and 2000 the next, 1650 the next, then 1900. Well at the moment that seems to be working.
    The hardest ting is eating that much when I am in a very motivated phase like now. One day at a time.
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I started EM2WL back in August and it has totally changed my life and the way I see food. It has finally gotten me off the 1200 cal/day and then binge on the weekend kind of mentality....

Add me if you like - please include message. My diary is open. Currently on a bit of a cut at 1726.
  • lovinlandl
    lovinlandl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new too so feel free to add me.

Welcome and best of luck on your new journey!!