What is the first thing??

Options
kymkan
kymkan Posts: 444 Member
What is the first thing that you will buy once you hit your goal weight???? I was just online looking at clothes and thought - OH GAWD, I cannot WAIT to go shopping and buy new stuff! Hopefully shorts (which I haven't worn in years)

Replies

• Paris8009
    Options
    I have my eye on a maxi skirt that I don't feel I can pull of right now. Oh, and bathing suits of course :)
  • erinkelly77
    Options
    I won't buy something - but I WILL wear those jeans I have been hanging onto for over 10 years. They are so out of style - but I will wear them.

They are hanging on my closet door as a daily reminder.
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A bikini! I've never worn one, and I am so determined to look strong and sexy on the beach this summer! And next will be a pair of shorts. Guh, I can't wait!
  • kymkan
    Options
    I won't buy something - but I WILL wear those jeans I have been hanging onto for over 10 years. They are so out of style - but I will wear them.

They are hanging on my closet door as a daily reminder.

LOVE THAT!!! I have 2 boxes of those kinds of clothes!!! LOL
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Jeans, since i have been wearing yoga pants for the past year and a half.
  • kymkan
    Options
    Jeans, since i have been wearing yoga pants for the past year and a half.

oh, I've been there!!! lol. I have to wear jeans (part of my uniform) every day, but they are MOM JEANS - YUCK!
  • richardmbunn
    richardmbunn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely be buying clothes as I love fashion but have no interest about it at all at my weight (400lbs) as I hate my body. I'm a professional singer and I really want to say "Here I am" by buying a really good suit to perform in. But from a posh shop.

I'll also move all the clothes I wear now, sweat pants, t-shirts and hoodies into a drawer for workout clothes and never wear them during the day again. In with the all new nice fashionable clothes and out with the elasticated waistbands.
  • Glasseschickadee
    Glasseschickadee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Rock republic jeans. $100 will be so much motivation to never have them not fit again cuz they are too small!