Where do you workout?

Options

Replies

• LeslyACanales
    Options
    I workout at LA Fitness with my boyfriend Wednesday & Friday nights and also play soccer Thursdays & Sundays.
  • rawreg
    rawreg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness on West 86th street, I'm usually there at 3 am before anyone gets going!
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm a cheapskate...I either walk/run outdoors or at on my boss's treadmill (or elliptical) if it's too slick outside. My favorite outdoor running is either at the Jamestown Nature trail on my way home from work, or at the Danville Park.

On strength training days, I have a pretty decent weight bench and a pull-up bar at home.

ETA: I can't actually DO a pull-up, I just have the bar. :wink: I keep trying, though.
  • LeslyACanales
    Options
    lots of cardio =D
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I
    ETA: I can't actually DO a pull-up, I just have the bar. :wink: I keep trying, though.

Keep working at it - you'll get it!
  • Athlete010688
    Options
    I workout at the LA Fitness on the southside on Southport Road.
  • CoCoRedRider
    CoCoRedRider Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I bike-commute to work on the Monon between downtown and Broad Ripple for cardio (and free and fun transportation) and I go to the Legacy Center for strength training. Speaking of, anyone have any pull there to get us a squat rack?
  • runlaw
    runlaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't go to a gym--just run--but my daughter is a Cross Fit fanatic and goes to the Monon/Broad Ripple one. She had incredibly toned her body and lost weight. She is constantly nagging my husband to forget his trainer and go to Cross Fit. She has a recent exercise physiology degree so knows what is best in diet and exercise
  • basmah1019
    Options
    I just joined LA Fitness. I go to the carmel and shore dr. locations. I really enjoy the 8:30am step class and yoga on the weekends.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Been working out at home here - it's slow going, but it seems to be paying off.
  • jennibell81
    Options
    Well, not much to pick from where I live so I go to Anytime Fitness.....It could be a lot better if you ask me!!
  • shteacherlady
    Options
    I go to the Planet Fitness in Plainfield
  • sexyjenn77
    sexyjenn77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just stopped working for community south. Was there for 12 years. Now I'm at IU.
  • sexyjenn77
    sexyjenn77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I work out at Gathering place in Greenwood.
  • kfdurf
    kfdurf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I workout at fishers y......love it! I also run outside and if I can't make gym it's insanity or p90x2.
  • rabarbee
    Options
    My wife and I work out at the Planet Fitness on the southside. We are there M,Tu,W,Th,Sa from 4:45-615. We like it because it jump starts our day so we do not feel tired at work in the morning. Plus, you have free-range of all of the equipment because there are only a few people there!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    When I first moved here 11 years ago I started working out at Golds Gym in Greenwood. I then moved to the Y in GW, then finally over to Cardinal Fitness on Southport Rd. I cancelled my membership in 2007 and have been working out in my basement ever since.

4 years of working out in gyms and I got no where. Within 6 months of working out in my basement I got the best results ever.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    mostly at home. i have an exercise bike, treadmill, and rowing machine. my favorite exercise is walking / hiking, and i do this in my town most of the year. generally, i take a couple camping trips to Turkey Run and Salamonie; hiking at those places is stellar. also, golf (pulling clubs) burns an insane amount of calories if you walk the back nine and it's hilly.
  • CraftySissy
    Options
    I workout at the Yorktown YMCA or the Muncie North YMCA.:smile:
  • pam_williams
    pam_williams Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I work out at the LA Fitness in Westfield