Day 7

Options
A full week of 30 DS done..... very pleased with myself today !!!!!

Replies

• MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done..... We had a big day out too went for and hour walk pushing the two kids up the hill in the heat and all, the went to the beach after lunch so the kids could play and went for a swim and fish and salad for dinner., then 2 hour drive home... Sat around for 30 mins procrastinating and got up and did 30ds.. Finished at 11pm so just made it for 7 days straight., yay!
  • kncvl
    kncvl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yay, three more days left for level 1. I still haven't peeked at level 2. *nervous*
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Finished my Day 8! Woot!
    2 days of level 1 remaining and then I'm taking Sunday as a rest day.
    Starting Level 2 on Monday.
  • EliseLives
    EliseLives Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 7 has been my strongest day. Push ups are still difficult but I wasn't exhausted by the time I did the first set of cardio so today was the easiest I got through jumping jacks and jump rope. Feeling strong.

Peeking at Level 2 is a good idea. But scary haha.

Holy ****. I just worked out everyday for a week. Patting myself on the back.
  • SimplyAG
    SimplyAG Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just checking in. Today was my rest day, but I walked on my treadmill for 45 min. See you tomorrow.
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 7. Holy smokes! It's been a whole week already?!?!? How'd that happen??? lol
    Still not easy but seeing improvements with each day. Gotta keep on pushing on everyday!
  • msukh
    msukh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Done for the day. thanks for the motivation.
  • fruitcake91
    fruitcake91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Only going to be doing day 7 today because I had a funeral on Thursday and had to stay with family (didn't want to be jumping around their house doing 30ds while they are grieving! ) and I was far too tired after all the traveling to do it last nite. So on day 7 now. Disappointed because I wanted to do it with no rest days but some things can't be helped!!!