Any other workout regimens

Options
Is anyone doing or plan on doing other regimens?

I plan on continuing my kickboxing once my dvd arrives. I'll w/o 5 times a week. Im so ready to have the shape I always fantasize about. Yesterday I started the SquatAthon challenge (u can search the hashtag via IG). Also trying the albolene challenge too. Eager to see my new body so Ive been goin in.

Replies

• gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yes, I definitely am continuing my workout regimen. I usually do the elliptical, walk, jog, Jillian Michaels dvds, in house walking dvd. Mainly a lot of cardio.
  • _msnisha_
    Options
    I am started the SquatAthon challenge yesterday as well. I am going to get back to jogging/running for cardio build up.
  • mswatchmemelt
    mswatchmemelt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm do various workouts. Last week I did the black girls workout too video 5x and went to the gym twice. While at the gym I worked on the elliptical for about 45 mins.
  • skayh2197
    skayh2197 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also planning to do a workout program called "JCORE". Its only 20 minutes a day, 4 days a week and incorporate it with the BGWT routine once I get the DVDs. I had a question, though, if anyone can answer me I'd greatly appreciate it. How do you track the exercise for BGWT on MFP? Does anyone know how much calories do you actually burn??
  • mswatchmemelt
    mswatchmemelt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I track by using my polar Heart rate monitor. You should consider purchasing one they are awesome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I personally burn between 350-430 calories per workout. I still have a lot of weight to lose... but I'm in pretty good shape for my size. I have head that other girls burn more .... but everyone is different. The only way to truly know what you burn is to purchase a monitor.
  • skayh2197
    skayh2197 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. I'll consider purchasing one :).
  • NelldaMYLF
    Options
    Yeah i brought a counter also to see what Im actually burning
  • AdinaEden
    AdinaEden Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a big Jillian Michaels fan and I'm currently doing her 30 Day Shred and Six Week Six Pack DVDs. I also go for walks and I jog. I think mixing it up is helpful to not get bored but also to not allow you body to get used to a routine.
  • JuicyGyrl
    JuicyGyrl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been doing BGWT off and on for about 2 months now. In addition to that I still do Zumba occasionally and I walk/jog as well as do the ab and squat challenges. I need to find the Albolene challenge. I love that stuff. It makes me sweat like crazy.