Week 5 Day 4

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
WARRIOR 1: UPPER BODY BLOW OUT and CORE ATTACK

Damn my shoulders are on fire now! As usual, since this was my first attempt at both of these workouts, I did not go all out and my calorie burn reflects it. Also, I don't know about you guys but I will confess, I had the initial 5 lb weight loss and over the last 4 weeks have gained it all back. I haven't changed anything in my diet from the first week so I don't know why this has happened. I did lose 2 inches off my waist and 1" off my hips though so that is progress. I just wish I could quit being a slave to the scale.

Replies

• Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hey Sharon I havent lost any weight myself but I have lost a lot of inches already 10" off my chest in 3 weeks 2" off my belly 1" off my hips everything else is the same but my right calf went up 1"

I have to redo week 4 im sick my kids are sick and I just don't have the energy to work out lol so I will be redoing wk 4
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My scale is up too but my clothes feel looser. I think I've been putting far more effort in now that I am getting used to the routines and my body really feels the aches again this week and I think most of my newly gained weight is water weight or added muscle ;0

Hoping to try the upper body one tonight instead of taking another rest day. Didn't do one Sunday or Monday but I did double up on Tuesday. In any case, the plan is to try a new workout tonight :) try not to stress the scale too much. Important thing is you are losing inches, exercising, and eating right!
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    im still having a very hard time with the nutrition part im just not hungry I have a hard time eating 1000 cals and im supposed to be netting around 1900 I hate veggies but do eat a lot of meat and fish
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Wow those are some great results Ladies! I'm not discouraged by any means and I am not a quitter so, scale movement or not, I will finish this 60 day program.
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I did Combat 30 this morning and was glad to have a nice shorter workout. My calorie burns are down from the initial ones which is frustrating. Tomorrow going to try a longer one.

I have lost 4lbs or so...gained a couple back on vacation, lost it, gained one from superbowl weekend and lost it...so still same 4. Haven't measured inches since the initial measure. Might try this weekend since we are about at the midpoint. I am definitely enjoying the workouts and plan to do a second round, perhaps the Ultimate Warrior sequence after this.

Alcoria - I wish I had at least some of that problem! I have no problem eating 1800-2000 calories. I just don't always use them very wisely.
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    :
    WARRIOR 1: UPPER BODY BLOW OUT and CORE ATTACK

Damn my shoulders are on fire now! As usual, since this was my first attempt at both of these workouts, I did not go all out and my calorie burn reflects it. Also, I don't know about you guys but I will confess, I had the initial 5 lb weight loss and over the last 4 weeks have gained it all back. I haven't changed anything in my diet from the first week so I don't know why this has happened. I did lose 2 inches off my waist and 1" off my hips though so that is progress. I just wish I could quit being a slave to the scale.

Here too! I had lost 2.2lbs since starting the program on 6th January but weighed myself on Tuesday and I found that I had gained it all back plus a bit more! My measurements are the same and so I've looked at my diary. My sodium intake was sky high on Monday evening and so it must be because of this. I've been drinking loads of water since which seemed to have alliviated the problem because I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 0.6lbs. Hopefully the rest will come back off in the next few days.