2/5 - 2/7 Exercises!

Options

Replies

• jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Had my second trip to theer today regarding my car accident-- pulled muscle in my neck/shoulder/chest area-- looks like I am out for this challenge-- best of luck to you all! Love the motivation I am seeing!!
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Had my second trip to theer today regarding my car accident-- pulled muscle in my neck/shoulder/chest area-- looks like I am out for this challenge-- best of luck to you all! Love the motivation I am seeing!!

Sorry to hear about your accident. I do hope you'll be back to yourself in the not too distant future :flowerforyou:
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Day 1 and 2 done :smile:
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is complete...shew!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I am a bit behind on this, but I will double up on day 1 and 2 of the advanced tonight.....can't wait for that burn!!!

Done and will absolutely feel that tomorrow especially after the workout I did yesterday!

Thanks for doing this Gary!
  • TodayYesterday
    TodayYesterday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not feeling energetic today, but Wednesday done - part beginner, part advanced
    1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 50 Split Squats, 10 burpees, 1.5 mile walk
  • chris_sy
    chris_sy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Done with day 3 (advanced)
    Hope you are all doing great - it's awfully quiet in here :tongue:
  • BellaLunaFleur
    BellaLunaFleur Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    So sore from working out so much yesterday. Today keeping it simple I think and just doing part of beginner and part of advanced from FUIF. Hope everyone is having a good day!
  • pab88
    Options
    Day 3 done...so sore!
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I broke yesterday's full body session into 2 parts with the intention of doing it as one workout, then life happened. So 50 jumping jacks, 25 burpees, etc. It was still an awesome workout. Don't know if I would have survived another 25 burpees anyway.
  • Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I just did day two and did the advance workout...boy I sure did feel the burn in my arms!!! Going to add cardio tonight for good measure! Doing my best to kill fatty!!!
  • TodayYesterday
    TodayYesterday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great workout today. 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers.
    Also 3 miles on the treadmill, and 20 minutes of weight machines.
    Kill Fatty!
  • Yerblonde
    Options
    This is the most I have ever enjoyed the burn! I am definitely feeling the difference under all the flab =)

I got some of the lifeguards at our pool in on this too and today I could tell they were all sore!! Die Fatty!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,326 Member
    Options
    Did the advanced Day 2 plus 5.16 miles!
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I totally dropped the ball and forgot I joined this group! I have to turn it around!!!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is complete!

I thought I was gonna die yesterday doing those Burpees! But I am so proud of myself for getting them done! They may not have been pretty, burn I did them!

Great challenges Gary!
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Day 1, 2, and 3 done!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Remember Either Tomorrow or Sunday need to be a rest day for you! Let your body re-coop! Next week its on! We're really going to start tearing it up! 3 days a week there will be some type of weight training (soup cans, whatever you have) and cardio everyday! The pure cardio days get ready! We're stepping it up! You are really going to see just how far you can push your body. I promise its farther than you think! So break it up if you have to!
  • pab88
    Options
    Just completed day 4....feel great!
  • chris_sy
    chris_sy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Done with day 4 and 5 (advanced).
    Have a great weekend everyone!