Starting MF today

Options
I am starting medifast today again. I know the plan works - I have done it in the past. I had lost weight last year and have kept all of it off except for 10 pounds. I don't know why but it seems that I always lose half the weight that I want and then I stop. I am hoping to actually go all the way to my goal - it will be the first!

Replies

• tgibbons1935
    tgibbons1935 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MF! There are a few of us on here and this is the first time for me and I love it. Feel free to send me a friend request if you would like. I am about 15 pounds from my goal and it is taking way too long so I feel your frustration! Good luck.
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new here myself - the others who are here are very supportive and helpful. If you'd like some more MF friends, I'd be happy to be yours.
  • kimmy6779
    kimmy6779 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ya'll add me too! i like finding mf friends that i can compare notes with :)

i started mf 1/1/13 and im down 18 pounds so far......
  • leannekampfe
    leannekampfe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started today-looking forward to getting myself back on track and the structure that this plan seems to provide. The only thing that worries me is whether I will be able to exercise as much as I like to. I run, and want to do another half marathon this spring. My coach at the center said I should be able to continue exercising and put me on the 4-2-1 plan instead of the 5-1 plan in an effort to make exercising more doable.
  • sarahsaca
    sarahsaca Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    So excited to find other MF "losers" on MFP. I am just starting today -- have never done Medifast before but seems as though I have tried every other diet known to man!!! lol Trying to look at this as a lifestyle change and not another diet because I don't want to continue the cycle of losing and then gaining it all back and then some and then losing and gaining, etc...

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good luck....I promise you, just follow it as it is written in the QuickStart guide, and you will do just fine :)