Bulletproof coffee. Who is drinking it? Yes or No

2»

Replies

• happy_travels
    happy_travels Posts: 51 Member
    Just so that I am clear

The point of BP coffee is to stay full for several hours due to the healthy fats? Which leads to you ultimately eating less during the day because you end up fasting through breakfast? Do I have this correct?
  • Not necessarily eat less, but eat during a shorter window. Most likely you would wind up eating less, but it's the same principle, eat til you feel satisfied, don't worry about calories (except going too low).
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    So Good!

BP_zps5d9b8cf0.jpeg
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Just so that I am clear

The point of BP coffee is to stay full for several hours due to the healthy fats? Which leads to you ultimately eating less during the day because you end up fasting through breakfast? Do I have this correct?

When combined with IF, that's my understanding, although, as someone else said, the point is to eat normally during your eating window, not necessarily to eat less.

I'm still working on the right BP coffee combination, but I find it much easier to do IF if I have some caffeine in the morning. Unfortunately, I cannot stand black coffee, and tea, which I do drink on occasion, does not have the same effect. I love coffee with skim milk and nothing else, but for IF skim milk has too many carbs and calories, at least the way I drink my coffee.